I like Mandira (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

niyati13

niyati13

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
sweety's arguments were not stupid..what she said to mandira was right..driving below 18 is illegal in india..when i was 16, we got license to drive 2 wheelers below 60 cc...for other vehicles we need to be 18..and these kids were 17.
is accident happens, the kids would be in trouble..and as for mandira's confidence that it wont happen..well accidents dont always happen bcoz of our fault..it can be other person's fault too..specially in india.
i dont like sweety's approach..she's too strict..but mandira's approach is not correct either..she understands the kids well, communicates with them nicely..but gives a lot of freeway which is not correct for teenagers

Edited by niyati13 - 09 November 2012 at 3:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveIsDivinelizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like Mandira (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Accidents are not dependent on age, they depend on how good you can drive. I agree they may have got a license by some wrong means, but he does have a license. And if he can drive good, then I see no problem.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I prefer a mom that is in the middle of sweety and Mandira! Calm and confident gives enough space like Mandira and can be strict at times if needed like sweety too! 

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Mandira may be strict on the wrong stuff too, we still haven't seen enough of the interaction between her and Udi to determine that. But till now, I don't think she had made any wrong decision.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Roses-khushi

IF-Stunnerz

Roses-khushi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Who is MandiraQuestionConfused

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roses-khushi

Who is MandiraQuestionConfused

How long has it been since you have seen an episode of the show? LOL

It is a new entry in the show, she is from a rich family. Her son is a friend of Rocky. She is a modern parent. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.