Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I like Mandira. She's modern and has a good approach with Yudi.

Each one brings up their kids  differently. Don't think theres a right or wrong way just each parents way. 

So for me Sweety, Pinky and Mandira are doing what they think is right.

Good job by CV's in bringing out this aspect of Parvarish.

Love this show

Edited by yessehm - 08 November 2012 at 12:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.100prabhlizzie1765ashajFreethinker112AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I like Mandira" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
I love Mandira! We need mothers like her. Understanding, cool and calm, and confident. She understands her kids, respects their wishes, and together they come to a decision. While Sweety likes to force her decision on her kids. Yesterday also, she asked Rocky to shut up. She does this whenever he tries to say anything. Sweety wants to dominate and control her kids. 

And the way she lashed out at Mandira and raised questions one her bringing up. Accusing someone of being a bad mother is a serious thing. I respect Mandira, that she still maintained her calmness and did not stoop down to the level of Sweety. And the stupid arguments that Sweety presented. She said what if someone happened. How can one live a life fearing that something might happen? I mean one can get into an accident or get run over on road while going to school FFS. So, should people stop going to school and remain in their home?

Kids learn responsibility when they do things. Sweety somehow things that kids will magically grow up on the night they turn 18. No. You can't let your kids not do anything till they have grown up and then expect them to do everything once they have grown up. It won't happen because you never gave them time to learn. So, it's important to push responsibilities one by one, so that the parents are there in the learning period to guide them. 

But Sweety doesn't understand any of this. She even asked the father, Lucky, to shut up. She thinks she and only she is right and she owns the life of their children. She doesn't even let the kids have a say in their own life. Seems like she wants slaves, not kids.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 08 November 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyyessehm100prabhlizzie1765Taniya20AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Brilliantly put.

And Parvarish is bringing out this aspect of parenting so well.

Shweta is portraying the role fabulously.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhlizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yessehm

Brilliantly put.

And Parvarish is bringing out this aspect of parenting so well.

Shweta is portraying the role fabulously.

Yeah, kudos to Shweta for that. But, I hate Sweety! Angry Unfortunately, my own mother is like that, so I find it funny at times too. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm100prabhTaniya20lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I'm sorry you feel that way about yr mum. Like I said in the topic, each parent has their own way.

I'll add that of course no parent wants to do a bad job of parenting. They just do their best.

Good luck

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxylizzie1765AB_DaKriticizer

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yessehm

I'm sorry you feel that way about yr mum. Like I said in the topic, each parent has their own way.

I'll add that of course no parent wants to do a bad job of parenting. They just do their best.

Good luck

No problem, I still love her but would like to stay away. LOL

And I sometimes begin to doubt that second statement. Sometimes, it seems they do not want the best of children, rather what they think is best for children. There is a difference between the two. And since it's the life of kid, I am of the opinion that the kid should be the one to decide. Because parents can't always be right.

100prabhlizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Every Parent has their own way to Treat their Children...
Here, three different types of chracters are presented. All three of them has different thoughts.
I will not say that, a particular mother is my favourite... I will going to put both Rights and Wrongs.

First, Pinky, She has a friendly mind likes to share things with her kids. And wants that her kids share all their problems and other things with her... Which is good but, on the negative side, she sometimes herself fails to trust... Then crys for help...

Second, Sweety, Well, everybody knows about sweety... A dominating, Jailer, as she called by her own Kids, type of mother... Likes to treat her kids the hard way... Not letting them go out, not letting them sing the english songs... Just study, study and study... As in her own words "Dunya mein padhai say ziada bhi zaroori cheezen hain"... And biggest thing as mentioned by FT, not listening the POVs of her children. Telling them to shutup...
But, the good thing comes to her way, like all mothers she is extra caring and her kids respects her... Dont have guts to argue with her on wrong things... Unlike, Pinky... Whose kids makes her shut...LOL.

Now, Mandira, a modern minded, came from abroad... Has latest ideas of bringing up.. Letting her kids to live life their own way.. And i'm sure there will be some not good things in her parenting also.. We haven't seen a Scene between Udi and Mandiraa yet... So, after watching the scene it will be good to speak about her parenting. That, which type of behaviour Udi has towards her... A friendly, badtameez or what... We'll see that.

yessehm100prabhFreethinker112Samraat_92

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
And talking about my Mother, well she is the mixture of all three of them...
She shares with me every thing, and encourages me to share my Problems and stuff with her...
She unlike Sweety, has given me a right to give my opinion on any topic which is discussed...
And she is strict with me when it comes about study...
And as Mandira.. She understands all the requirements of modern society, and has faith in me...

So, I can proudly say, that I Love U Mamma...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhFreethinker112

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.