Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Artists are also human beings. Let us respect them

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

Off late I am observing and noticing that apart from the media thrashing the artists for taking leaves and enjoying themselves, we viewers have also started doing that. Are we not being unfair to those artists who are putting their heart and soul into the characters such that we actually feel with them, cry with them and laugh with them. Are these artists not human beings? They also deserve to have their personal life and family along with the work commitment, and are entitled for breaks. Like how we also require a break from the hard work that we do.

Secondly how biased are we when we comment on some-ones looks. Why do we forget that if someone else points us about looks how would we feel? So before commenting on the artists I think we should remember that they are also human beings like us and have every right as any other human being will have to their personal life, leisure.
So let us please stop bashing unnecessarily and I for one want to commend and applaud the entire cast for working so hard to give such a great and lovable entertainmentClapClapClap

Edited by dsupriya - 08 November 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhajyothi06cuteepoojayogitasnlnair123shambhavianamika84mannisaaddictvsancheetadivyababusunshine244srijayShaista33sbadamthe_RijmansimatRkalpanamichelle281194ChytramadhubansenChit15SiriuslySujalmelliflousrev4evamozart66..Tangled..arorasurbhiPiyuu_SRKMomrinSneha...Loveanshurg5adi2512tv_princesssurabhi01BlukittenVishakha_SakhiVerboseG

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@supriya di... Where are you these days ?? Angry I dont see in you AT Ouch Missed you !! Hug

On post : I agree ! Thumbs Up Ppl should understand that they are artists but they have a life too that is their property and no one has got right to interfere or compare or spread rumours about them ! We've no idea how hard they work. They give us so many sad happy moments to cherish through their awesome acting so instead of cribbing we should appreciate their hard work. Embarrassed

Lovely post ! Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhitv_princess

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

@supriya di... Where are you these days ?? Angry I dont see in you AT Ouch Missed you !! Hug

On post : I agree ! Thumbs Up Ppl should understand that they are artists but they have a life too that is their property and no one has got right to interfere or compare or spread rumours about them ! We've no idea how hard they work. They give us so many sad happy moments to cherish through their awesome acting so instead of cribbing we should appreciate their hard work. Embarrassed

Lovely post ! Clap Clap

Thanks Piya. I also miss you all in the AT, but I was relocating from Bangalore to Gurgaon so was busy in that. I will be soon back in circulationWinkWinkWink in few days.

Vishakha_Sakhitv_princess

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
wht a post supriya..!!!ClapClap 
i fully beleive that artist also have der own personal life n choices.. why we have to be bother abt dat instead we have to praise der effort for giving us the entertainment onscreen..!! its Diwali tym n the happiness yesterday given by  Anandi-Shiv scene wishing each other was really cherishable so its better we understand der efforts n hardwork to make us viewres happy n respect that..!!!

dsupriyaVishakha_Sakhi

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
A thoughtful post ...Supriya..
Very well said...

We., the audience...should empathize with them for their hardwork in providing us the entertainment...and they in turn should keep on striving to keep up the image they have created with us.
Its always a two way effort...which we the audience as well as the actors should always keep in mind...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya..Tangled..Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Lovely post Priya, and a much needed one! Clap

All the actors deserve our respect and thanks for the hard work and dedication that they put in to make this show a success. I feel sad when I see post bashing actors...esp. based solely on their looks and personal lives. How I wish that the thread makers would think about it before making such posts. Ouch

madhubansendsupriya

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
a very sensible postClap
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
The idea is right of ur post but if ppl do discuss casting or comment on a lack of acting in actors that is not always bashing is it? Yes they give us good sad happy moments but at the same time they are professionals so they have to be good @ what they do, similarly producers casting directors shd also be able to asses the actor n match with character demand shdnt they? For record i dnt like the mahi and sachi selection, coz the actors havmnt ever impressed me, ut dsnt mean i bash them but yes i wld have preferred better actors or maybe newbies than them. However with ur discussing looks i perfectly agree ur right we shdnt judge on looks but we can judge on acting cant we?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Go to top