Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

It's Arjun and Purvi who badly need a reality check.
These two are ruining Ovi's life.

correct
they love each other
they have confessed that to each other even after the guy got married at the behest of his lover.
purvi is being a stubborn ass that nothing can happen then stop meddling. tell ovi that ur husband is creeping me out or whatever, tell archana he is coming after you but ofcourse not. its ovi who is the villain.arjun didnt care for ovi when she cried and made a fuss at the garage or later when she cried and begged in the D house. how come he started caring when purvi tells him to get married to her to prove your love for me. this girl for sure has a sadistic side to her. and how dare arjun think he is the victim. all three are equal culprits and if someone is in the ditch or is being blindsided by being hugged/bought gifts, it is ovi. you dont care about the marriage or the girl and yet you buy present for celebrating the first month anniversary. make up your mind! The worst characters after spineless arman are dhongi Arvi. 
pn_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TALIRAlinda

1stly sorry for interfare in this disscussion but dont you think ovi ruin her life herself ,??,,ovi victim here for  her own stupidity  not any others ,,
ovi ruin her own life .
and purvi ruin arjuns life ( arjun also responsible for this ) ,,,
but i still think purvi not ruin her own life by sacrifice coz arcan will hire a good husband for purvi as purvi believe arranged marriage  and purvi will forget arjun as she is goody goody sanskari 

correct Linda,all three of them have spoiled their own life.they themselves are responsible for this situation
ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think soham is the only one who can give ovi a tight slap.
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pn_92

correct Linda,all three of them have spoiled their own life.they themselves are responsible for this situation

Actually..yes, you and linda are right.
All three are to blamed.
I'm thinking the same.

I think we have reach an agreement on this, haven't we?
Nice to have a discussion with you guys..
See you in another thread/topic.😊
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

Oh that  .. my reference was to the beings from the Animal Planet. 
Haven't you found references to animals on the forum here , e.g dog, pig, snake, etc .. If you have missed then I suggest you should read more threads on the forum. 
The term "loyal" is used for the animals. 

And dude, I know the forum rules to even think about making an offensive remark at anyone. I don't take this show or the characters seriously. 

BTW, weren't you trying to remind me Ovi is a fictional character, then what about spiderman? Wasn't he fictional?

And you are the one who wanted a Group, I was just preparing the guest list for the inaugural party. Are you still in or dropping out? Need an RSVP as we need to get an head count so that the party is organized in a proper way.

I think we should call it off. 😆
After all..it was a joke right?
We were joking..😊

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How did I miss this thread yesterday?  You guys were on a roll, thanks for the early morning laugh. 
Laurie, loved your descriptions of Purvi in designer wear!
Ash, thathasthu to your wishes of Arjun turning into a real culprit and sailing off into the sunset with Purvi, leaving Ovi behind.  I can see her in my mind's eye throwing a fit, flailing her arms and legs in pure frustration.  Poor girl. 
jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

How did I miss this thread yesterday?  You guys were on a roll, thanks for the early morning laugh. 

Laurie, loved your descriptions of Purvi in designer wear!
Ash, thathasthu to your wishes of Arjun turning into a real culprit and sailing off into the sunset with Purvi, leaving Ovi behind.  I can see her in my mind's eye throwing a fit, flailing her arms and legs in pure frustration.  Poor girl. 

With no Arjun to give a huggie, like yesterday !! 😉

Yes, it was all said in fun, last night..:)