Manav, archana, ovi - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Amanda126

Actully it's the opposite ,
Ovi is ruining purvi and Arjuns lives ., this is all because of OVI
She won't let them be one

May you explain how..?
because all i can see is Arjun and Purvi are ruining Ovi's life.
They play with her life...
Originally posted by sipokobusak

Can we..?
That's sounds..weird.
If we can invite fiction character like Ovi..
May i invite Spiderman to join us..?
Just wondering...

Oh why stop at .*man , include all the .*women too? (Using Regular Expressions).
While at it we should include beings from the Animal Planet as well. Can find some loyals ones there and also I find a great amount reference to them in the forum here.

Not happy with Fictional, then how about Ekta (the Kapoor) ?
Since after-all it is she who controls all the strings ... and before we forget, this tea-party was to discuss the refreshing new track where we can make Arjun-Purvi negative characters.

May you explain how..?
because all i can see is Arjun and Purvi are ruining Ovi's life.
They play with her life...

I love doing the explaining today as you can see. Frankly, I am a little tired of these constant rubbish allegations which are fine when we are leveling equal blame but since this is a one sided "let's bash Arjun-purvi " affair, I feel indebted to provide some answers

So Arjun- purvi did this to themselves! I guess you agree?
Purvi knowingly made the barter, Arjun knowingly agreed to be the martyr! I assume you agree because this part of my posts blames the villainous duo!

So was ovi making the deal, not aware of Arjun and purvis relationship? was ovi a little dumb in thinking that marriage will make a man fall in love with her? Or was ovi suffering some temporary amnesia to forget the whole current scenario? hmm chalo maybe you will say ya Bichari ovi nobody made her understand! seems like Ovis actions have all the justification I the world

So if ovi knowingly could make a deal out of someone's love, wouldn't you say that these 2 villains knowingly can cheat her as well? Why let anyone be mahaan! All three are negative and each one is gettig what they deserve! Wouldn't you say by sheer logic that they all signed up for this fate?

Or wait, are you still going o make a poit of ovi unknowingly making this deal for a husband or wait did purvi give her some LSD to smoke that she was not in her senses or did Arjun do jadu tona that ovi forgt about everything and decided that making a deal is the best way to get married?

Oh pray tell me what is the potent formula that Arjun and purvi used to make ovi so dumb and unaware of what se was getting Into, since they both are simply on the task of ruining her life since forever?

And yes invite spiderman, for I will call upon batman as well to take the "joker" out and let Gotham rest in peace with reference to you know who I am talking about. Haha
Originally posted by bee5

Oh why stop at .*man , include all the .*women too? (Using Regular Expressions).
While at it we should include beings from the Animal Planet as well. Can find some loyals ones there and also I find a great amount reference to them in the forum here.

Not happy with Fictional, then how about Ekta (the Kapoor) ?
Since after-all it is she who controls all the strings ... and before we forget, this tea-party was to discuss the refreshing new track where we can make Arjun-Purvi negative characters.

You have no sense of humor my friend..
We are here to have a healthy discussion on our beloved fictional show PR..
We might not have the same views of the characters in the show..but at least we can share and joke each other..can't we.
🤔

You have no sense of humor my friend..
We are here to have a healthy discussion on our beloved fictional show PR..
We might not have the same views of the characters in the show..but at least we can share and joke each other..can't we.
🤔

W-H-A-T???!
Looks like you didn't get my sense of humor. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Chill dude!! I have no idea which part of my post you did not get. 

Originally posted by pp29

I love doing the explaining today as you can see. Frankly, I am a little tired of these constant rubbish allegations which are fine when we are leveling equal blame but since this is a one sided "let's bash Arjun-purvi " affair, I feel indebted to provide some answers

So Arjun- purvi did this to themselves! I guess you agree?
Purvi knowingly made the barter, Arjun knowingly agreed to be the martyr! I assume you agree because this part of my posts blames the villainous duo!

So was ovi making the deal, not aware of Arjun and purvis relationship? was ovi a little dumb in thinking that marriage will make a man fall in love with her? Or was ovi suffering some temporary amnesia to forget the whole current scenario? hmm chalo maybe you will say ya Bichari ovi nobody made her understand! seems like Ovis actions have all the justification I the world

So if ovi knowingly could make a deal out of someone's love, wouldn't you say that these 2 villains knowingly can cheat her as well? Why let anyone be mahaan! All three are negative and each one is gettig what they deserve! Wouldn't you say by sheer logic that they all signed up for this fate?

Or wait, are you still going o make a poit of ovi unknowingly making this deal for a husband or wait did purvi give her some LSD to smoke that she was not in her senses or did Arjun do jadu tona that ovi forgt about everything and decided that making a deal is the best way to get married?

Oh pray tell me what is the potent formula that Arjun and purvi used to make ovi so dumb and unaware of what se was getting Into, since they both are simply on the task of ruining her life since forever?

And yes invite spiderman, for I will call upon batman as well to take the "joker" out and let Gotham rest in peace with reference to you know who I am talking about. Haha

Wow That's a long explanation..but i still think Purvi and Arjun ruining Ovi's life.
She is the real victim here.

And about those superheroes..we are inviting them to join us in a party to discuss Purvi Arjun turn negative track. Not to take Joker or put Gotham to rest.

Of course it's a joke.
Why so serious..?
😃
Originally posted by bee5

W-H-A-T???!
Looks like you didn't get my sense of humor. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Chill dude!! I have no idea which part of my post you did not get. 

Explain the underlined..

Wow That's a long explanation..but i still think Purvi and Arjun ruining Ovi's life.

And about those superheroes..we are inviting them to join us in a party to discuss Purvi Arjun turn negative track. Not to take Joker or put Gotham to rest.

Of course it's a joke.
Why so serious..?
😃

Ofcourse you have your point of view. Mine is simply that she knew what she was signing up for. She deserves this as much as Arjun purvi deserve the wrath of the forum members. If making deals for husbands guaranteed happiness and solace or even a victim status, why wouldn't women be persuaded to have this go get the man attitude irrespective of right vs wrong. At this state, we could have open husband markets like stock markets in place. It would work well for so many women out there struggling to find matrimony with the man of their dreams. Hence, in my opinion, she is getting what she knew she was signing up for, ad those 2 are now being the go getters just like ovi was before. Well played game now isn't it?

And batman reference was joke too! Good one with the why so serious :)

Of course it's a joke.
Why so serious..?
😃

1stly sorry for interfare in this disscussion but dont you think ovi ruin her life herself ,??,,ovi victim here for  her own stupidity  not any others ,,
ovi ruin her own life .
and purvi ruin arjuns life ( arjun also responsible for this ) ,,,
but i still think purvi not ruin her own life by sacrifice coz arcan will hire a good husband for purvi as purvi believe arranged marriage  and purvi will forget arjun as she is goody goody sanskari 

Explain the underlined..

Oh that  .. my reference was to the beings from the Animal Planet. 
Haven't you found references to animals on the forum here , e.g dog, pig, snake, etc .. If you have missed then I suggest you should read more threads on the forum. 
The term "loyal" is used for the animals. 

And dude, I know the forum rules to even think about making an offensive remark at anyone. I don't take this show or the characters seriously. 

BTW, weren't you trying to remind me Ovi is a fictional character, then what about spiderman? Wasn't he fictional?

And you are the one who wanted a Group, I was just preparing the guest list for the inaugural party. Are you still in or dropping out? Need an RSVP as we need to get an head count so that the party is organized in a proper way.

Edited by bee5 - 11 years ago