Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav, archana, ovi (Page 4)

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdronamraju

Come on guys !! Why does Ovi have to be a clone of Purvi ?? What is the big deal about Purvi anyway... Ovi has sooo many traits that Purvi can learn from - most important of all - "go get him" attitude.. Wish Purvi has 1/10th of it... we would have beautiful scenes everyday, instead of these boring "eyelocks" !  

So true Jyo! Why can't Purvi learn from Ovi too? Like I said yesterday they are sisters and can learn from each other right?

I, for one, would love to see Ovi take Purvi shopping for a new wardrobe. 

Let's face it and the 'naya' Deshmuck Purvi has not been properly welcomed into the fold yet and I'm sure that once Purvi's attention turns to fashion and self interest she will be like "Arjun-who?" and with a flip of her hair and a sashay down the runway she'll be gone from his life. Good riddance! Thumbs Up

Wouldn't it be grand to see Purvi's face on the cover of People magazine? Day Dreaming

As top model/most eligible bachelorette? Star

Ovi would be so proud Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012pp29jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikaNadaCintapeachesnplumsbonibrightAnAvidReader

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
todays episode very irrittting  at least for me ,,,,arjun ovi hug although it is for purvi but arjun ovi hug in front of everyone ,,,no ooo,,,just watch and my heart like CryCry

arcana also seems helpless and seems Dead

Edited by TALIRAlinda - 08 November 2012 at 9:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20crazygirl4RD

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Axiom

Come on guys !! Why does Ovi have to be a clone of Purvi ?? What is the big deal about Purvi anyway... Ovi has sooo many traits that Purvi can learn from - most important of all - "go get him" attitude.. Wish Purvi has 1/10th of it... we would have beautiful scenes everyday, instead of these boring "eyelocks" !  

So true Jyo! Why can't Purvi learn from Ovi too? Like I said yesterday they are sisters and can learn from each other right?

Let's face it and the 'naya' Deshmuck Purvi has not been properly welcomed into the fold yet and I'm sure that once Purvi's attention turns to fashion and self interest she will be like "Arjun-who?" and with a flip of her hair and a sashay down the runway she'll be gone from his life. Good riddance! Thumbs Up

Wouldn't it be grand to see Purvi's face on the cover of People magazine? Day Dreaming

Now, now, Laurie.. If Arjun apparently is running behind his "saali", even in those dreaded cotton chudidars, imagine when she is on the cover of people's magazine.. !! What is Ovi Maam to do then ?? Shocked

Edited by jdronamraju - 08 November 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Indra2012pp29AxiomAshlaikabee5soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDNadaCintabonibrightpeachesnplums

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Now, now, Laurie.. If Arjun apparently is running behind his "saali", even in those dreaded cotton chudidars, imagine when she is on the cover of people's magazine.. !! What is Ovi Maam to do then ?? Shocked

Haan, correct is right! Ermm

I'm sure in Arjun's mind Purvi could make a potato sack look like the most beautiful ball gown because our boy sees her inner beauty! Day Dreaming

Her simplicity - remember it's her biggest asset Wink Even DK papa said so Big smile

He will just have to deal with it Wink

Edited by Axiom - 08 November 2012 at 9:38pm

pp29jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDNadaCintaAshlaikabonibrightAnAvidReaderpeachesnplums

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
 U are quoting DK Papa !! He swings anyway !! All that matter to him is the bahu of the moment ! In the next round, am sure Purvi is going to get those horrid earrings he gave Ovi yesterday... :)

He was the fastest one to switch sides LOL !

Edited by jdronamraju - 08 November 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JillianMPillayIndra2012pp29Axiomsmiley20soapwatcher1AshlaikaNadaCintabee5bonibrightpeachesnplums

Ashlaika IF-Rockerz
Ashlaika
Ashlaika

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Haan, correct is right! Ermm

I'm sure in Arjun's mind Purvi could make a potato sack look like the most beautiful ball gown because our boy sees her inner beauty! Day Dreaming

Her simplicity - remember it's her biggest asset Wink Even DK papa said so Big smile

He will just have to deal with it Wink

Dont hate me guys... but... well... Arjun is already being called negative, a cheater and a host of all other names...so why not finally live up to everyone's expectations of him and do the running.

This time he can run after Purvi and not take no for an answer!

Something like double jeopardy  - cant be charged for a crime u were already convicted of Smile.

So Arjun Baba - u have my blessings -  go after ur girl!!!

Indra2012pp29Axiomjdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1NadaCintaAnAvidReaderbonibrightpeachesnplums

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by Ashlaika

[QUOTE=bee5][QUOTE=sipokobusak][QUOTE=bee5][QUOTE=pp29][QUOTE=sipokobusak]

Bee  - wonderful idea. U know how Ovi always has to learn something from Purvi? Well, now this is Ovi's turn to finally show Purvi something. She finally gets to have a real purpose in life -  to give lessons in selfish ways. Smile

Arey Ashlaika, don't you know that Purvi passed on her selfish traits also to Ovi? That is how Ovi is how she is! It was all through reiki that all these negative traits from Purvi to Ovi got passed on...

Now all that is left is some cooking lessons and maybe a little idea on how to get Arjun in bed. once that is done, Ovi will be on her way to Mama Kirloskar soon :P But without Purvi, all of them are much useless na? So sad they have no brain or character of their own. all borrowed from Purvi, including the Mr. Kirloskar too :P 

W-H-A-T????!!!! Purvi is going to demonstrate THAT?! Now this makes sense why the article said both Purvi and Ovi will be 7 months preggers ?? LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29Axiomjdronamrajusoapwatcher1AshlaikaNadaCintabonibrightAnAvidReaderpeachesnplums

Axiom Goldie
Axiom
Axiom

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by Ashlaika

[QUOTE=bee5][QUOTE=sipokobusak][QUOTE=bee5][QUOTE=pp29][QUOTE=sipokobusak]

Bee  - wonderful idea. U know how Ovi always has to learn something from Purvi? Well, now this is Ovi's turn to finally show Purvi something. She finally gets to have a real purpose in life -  to give lessons in selfish ways. Smile

Arey Ashlaika, don't you know that Purvi passed on her selfish traits also to Ovi? That is how Ovi is how she is! It was all through reiki that all these negative traits from Purvi to Ovi got passed on...

Now all that is left is some cooking lessons and maybe a little idea on how to get Arjun in bed. once that is done, Ovi will be on her way to Mama Kirloskar soon :P But without Purvi, all of them are much useless na? So sad they have no brain or character of their own. all borrowed from Purvi, including the Mr. Kirloskar too :P 

W-H-A-T????!!!! Purvi is going to demonstrate THAT?! Now this makes sense why the article said both Purvi and Ovi will be 7 months preggers ?? LOL

OMG!!! ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL **wipes tears from eyes**  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Indra2012pp29jdronamrajubee5soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDNadaCintaAshlaikapeachesnplumsAnAvidReader

Go to top