Pavitra Rishta

Manav, archana, ovi - Page 4

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jdronamraju

LMAO !! ROTFL !! 👏  🤣.. BEE !!!!!

U are the only one, along with pooja ofcourse,  who found the secret to the new track.. Everyone of us have been beating our heads against the walls.. about the timing.. !!

well it was Pooja's idea.😆 I just put the 2 together .. LMHO !!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bee - Brilliant Brilliant!!! 🤣🤣  Applause Applause!!! 👏 👏

Edit: How could I have forgotten Pooja for the initial idea!!! Brilliant!!!😆 and Applause to u too 👏 👏 👏
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: bee5

well it was Pooja's idea.😆 I just put the 2 together .. LMHO !!!😆

Rock on Pooja and Bee!! 👏  😎
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You see .. Hands-on-training is the best thing in our field of work. Saves a lot of time reading manuals and users guide trying to figure out the stuff. 

ANd then we are supposed to be lenient towards Ovi , right??? 😆 Delicate Darlings needs spoon-feeding!😆
pp29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank u everyone :) Thanks bee for putting it together :) That really explains the article :P hahahaha

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pp29

aaah..since the 2lovers are being such villains in poor Ovi's life, why doesn't Ovi give herself a reality check about the situation she has gotten into? Maybe start analysing the situation a little smartly instead of being the blonde she is, and realize that she is better off without a man like Arjun?

Let's all feel sorry for the poor lamb who is not only short sighted at situations but also dumb to understand what is happening khullam khulla in front of her eyes.

I pity her. Poor Ovi. Potent Purvi is going to ruin her life and Ovi, being the victim, will have to suffer this.

Keeping all the bakwaas talk of sanskaars aside I really hope Arjun Purvi turn negative, decide to make Ovis life a living hell and pretty much take the last laugh and ride away inot sunset! hahaha

Fitting end to this tragic story.

@pp29-bang on post dude..
yeah now i really want arjun and purvi to be negative and make ovi's life living hell..
do hell with the sacrifice...what's life if u can't spend ur each and every moment with the person u love the most in this world..
ovi doesnt care what purvi and arjun are going through..
she claims to love that man(since she was 14 ofcourse bachpan ka pyaar) but she cant see the pain of that man she loves most..
and also arjun and purvi are bashed everyday for their good deeds...so if they turn negative they will be praised here in forum(as here negative characters are praised for their bad deeds)..
well really want to watch their negative side..enough of all this boring drama...crying..separation and all that..
make them negative and let them make ovi realise how wrong she was and what happens when one separates two persons who are very much in love.
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent posts Pooja, Bee, Laurie, Jyo and Ash 👏

I like the idea of Arjun and Purvi turning negative, might as well do that - because it seems they've been blamed for everything under the sun that's wrong in PR at the moment 

Reiki idea and Purvi on People's mag - my poor khadoos is having a tough time 😆

Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

U are quoting DK Papa !! He swings anyway !! All that matter to him is the bahu of the moment ! In the next round, am sure Purvi is going to get those horrid earrings he gave Ovi yesterday... :)

He was the fastest one to switch sides LOL !

🤣 🤣 🤣
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Glad to know we are all on the same page !!! However you intended it to be ... BTW, we do get ur sarcasm !!

Well..actually i'm serious...
zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Yeah we should invite Ovi too .. and have a tete-a-tete at the Tea-party?

Can we..?
That's sounds..weird.
If we can invite fiction character like Ovi..
May i invite Spiderman to join us..?
Just wondering...