India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Manav, archana, ovi

recoup Groupbie
recoup
recoup

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
how come manav is so helpless when it comes to ovi . What a spoilt brat she is ???? . i think she really need a reality check and i don't know who is going to give her. Manav, archana or arjun ???
I think -  SOHAM is the right person to give her reality check .

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

latchimepersaudpurvishettyAmanda126adittyJalkaurMi*chi*sweet_basketkath1anju011kandykandyAshaNegiFanSakhileTeeya---CoCo---smiley20Gauravc_More48soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDArchi02jkhusi.Nikki.NadaCintaarjunpurvixobonibright_OrChiD_ashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
agree she needs a big one..especially from arjun..who she claims to love..even kicks are welcomed for her

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandypn_92-LiveLaughLove-soapwatcher1ashfaque2012

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by recoup

how come manav is so helpless when it comes to ovi . What a spoilt brat she is ???? . i think she really need a reality check and i don't know who is going to give her. Manav, archana or arjun ???
I think - SOHAM is the right person to give her reality check .
Cannot agree more..Ovi needs a reality check bigtime..But the question is,''WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?''..Because everybody in ''D'' n ''K'' family seem to become blind when it comes to OVI,n everytime she does anything wrong,she comes out scotfree..I dont have any hope on ARJUN,MANAV anybody else to knock some sense into this spoiled brat,my last hope being only on SOHAM,lets see how does he disappoint us..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

adittykandykandyTeeyapn_92JShivsoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDNadaCintaashfaque2012

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

Originally posted by recoup

I think - SOHAM is the right person to give her reality check .
Cannot agree more..Ovi needs a reality check bigtime..But the question is,''WHO WILL BELL THE CAT?''..Because everybody in ''D'' n ''K'' family seem to become blind when it comes to OVI,n everytime she does anything wrong,she comes out scotfree..I dont have any hope on ARJUN,MANAV anybody else to knock some sense into this spoiled brat,my last hope being only on SOHAM,lets see how does he disappoint us..

boni we can do that.. no need of anyone..just find the address of PR sets, n then we can start our mission..i bet she would deffo run away to the mental assylum with in 10 mins..LOL Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

adittySakhilepn_92smiley20soapwatcher1bonibrightashfaque2012

zonan IF-Dazzler
zonan
zonan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
It's Arjun and Purvi who badly need a reality check.
These two are ruining Ovi's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07

jdronamraju Goldie
jdronamraju
jdronamraju

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Aahh ! Guys, how can u ask for a reality check for Ovi?? Didn't you know she is exempt from all ????Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29anju011soapwatcher1crazygirl4RDAshlaikaNadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-bonibrightpeachesnplums

pp29 Senior Member
pp29
pp29

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

aaah..since the 2lovers are being such villains in poor Ovi's life, why doesn't Ovi give herself a reality check about the situation she has gotten into? Maybe start analysing the situation a little smartly instead of being the blonde she is, and realize that she is better off without a man like Arjun? 

Let's all feel sorry for the poor lamb who is not only short sighted at situations but also dumb to understand what is happening khullam khulla in front of her eyes. 

I pity her. Poor Ovi. Potent Purvi is going to ruin her life and Ovi, being the victim, will have to suffer this. 

Keeping all the bakwaas talk of sanskaars aside I really hope Arjun Purvi turn negative, decide to make Ovis life a living hell and pretty much take the last laugh and ride away inot sunset! hahaha

Fitting end to this tragic story.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*Indra2012pn_92jdronamrajuampliphysoapwatcher1crazygirl4RDjkhusibee5Archi02.Nikki.NadaCinta-LiveLaughLove-AshlaikaAnAvidReaderbonibrightpeachesnplums

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pp29

Originally posted by sipokobusak

aaah..since the 2lovers are being such villains in poor Ovi's life, why doesn't Ovi give herself a reality check about the situation she has gotten into? Maybe start analysing the situation a little smartly instead of being the blonde she is, and realize that she is better off without a man like Arjun? 

Let's all feel sorry for the poor lamb who is not only short sighted at situations but also dumb to understand what is happening khullam khulla in front of her eyes. 

I pity her. Poor Ovi. Potent Purvi is going to ruin her life and Ovi, being the victim, will have to suffer this. 

Keeping all the bakwaas talk of sanskaars aside I really hope Arjun Purvi turn negative, decide to make Ovis life a living hell and pretty much take the last laugh and ride away inot sunset! hahaha

Fitting end to this tragic story.

Good one, pp29!
@bold: I am all for it.
Now, maybe THAT would fetch them the much needed TRPs!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29ampliphypn_92Archi02Ashlaikasoapwatcher1jkhusiNadaCintabonibrightpeachesnplums

Go to top