India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

i pray to god

aahan1 Senior Member
aahan1
aahan1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

hey ipkknd viewers and lovers i want to share with you wat my heart says to me rgt nw.

you know wat i alwyas pray to god for my husband and my both kids that protect them each and every moments and full fill my heart wish. thats it .
but today is thursday and i keep fasting every thursday and  today i will pray to saibaba that watever barun will take dicision give him support and stay with him alwyas n we show his ability, acting n he is is most successful actor in tv industry in short time. i wish to saibaba that how he successful in tv industry, make him successful in bollywood too. n he will become a big star lStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar 
n for gul khan i will wish to god she never never never get success in her life
i  want to see her face like ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked when barun will become a big super duper star in bollywood n tellywood(ofcourse he is rgt nw) . I HATE YOU GUL KHAN YOU DESERVE Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down YOU WILL NEVER SUCCESS IN UR LIFE

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top