Dear Ipkknd, (Page 2)

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairam03

Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Dear IPKKND,

Now that you have created so much chaos in our lives, it will be unfair if I give you false hopes about yourself. Actually I'm not like your PH so I talk to the point without beating around the bush. I loved you since day 1 & I have not loved any other show like this. I turned into an obsessed fan, I used to watch you on T.V. then on You tube then again on you tube & this continued, I was not worried about my exams but I was tensed about khushi, I kept thinking how she will end up in Nainital with Arnav. You PH called you are your baby & enjoyed huge popularity but now they have a new baby & you 'mean nothing' to them. So please request them to end you on a happy note & let us relish our sweet memories related to you.

Your lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser
Unfair if you ask the show to stop ...may be they shud have season 2 while they end season 1 with barun. Why shud rest of teams bread and butter shud be affected because of one actor?

I'd love to watch season 2 with Sarun. But they should end season 1 on a happy note with Sarun. I don't want to be scarred for life by watching Khushi romancing another guy. And nobody's bread & butter will be affected, the whole team works for the PH, one show ends they move to another show.

...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Yaara tere post ki toh nikal padi LOL
LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairam03

Dear IPKKND,

Now that you have created so much chaos in our lives, it will be unfair if I give you false hopes about yourself. Actually I'm not like your PH so I talk to the point without beating around the bush. I loved you since day 1 & I have not loved any other show like this. I turned into an obsessed fan, I used to watch you on T.V. then on You tube then again on you tube & this continued, I was not worried about my exams but I was tensed about khushi, I kept thinking how she will end up in Nainital with Arnav. You PH called you are your baby & enjoyed huge popularity but now they have a new baby & you 'mean nothing' to them. So please request them to end you on a happy note & let us relish our sweet memories related to you.

Your lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser
Unfair if you ask the show to stop ...may be they shud have season 2 while they end season 1 with barun. Why shud rest of teams bread and butter shud be affected because of one actor?
We never mentioned any actor .We mean the show as a whole-if the PH cannot handle their own show,if they can't pay for the cast then isn't it affecting the whole team who has worked so hard for ipkknd all this long?The team including the spot boys,the camermen,the actors and the rest ALL of them deserve more than this.If they can make it better then good,really good.But atleast don't ruin it.And this is NOT related to any actor leaving or not.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Dear IPKKND

I found you quite suddenly one fine night when I was surfing the channels and came across a laughing face which etched itself in my heart and I quite literally froze on the spot and on the channel and ze craze was born. 

I have not watched you since the beginning but then YouTube kis marz ki dawa hai? And I can say that there were many a moments where I was literally O.o in front of the screen as I lived through some of the most intense, passionate and even comic scenes on TV and for that I am thankful and in awe.

You made me write FFs again too and how! Lol! I kind of went crazy in that and found many awesome people on IF - both readers who turned into friends and writers who turned into inspirations and I am thankful for that too.

And you gave me characters I love and conversely characters I hate and I am thankful for that too.

And of course you gave me a lead couple so fantastic that I am SO pissed off at them being possibly broken up that YOU cant even guess.

And you gave me a leading man who now resides in my heart with all his Balwant Kaurs and food love. Sigh.

BUT you also gave me 4 Lions who I feel like...well, lets not get into it. 

But one of the most important things you gave me was the reiteration of the knowledge that gratitude is one of the most important and basic emotions, specially in this field, and those who dont respect their audiences lose their respect for them too. So Thank You for the lesson.

And to the PH of this show - please, please, please behave with some dignity.

And to ArHi - I love you.

And to SaRun - Saariyaan bibiyaan aaiyaan, SaRun si jodi na aayi. :) <3

And to Barun - Ab rulaaoge kya? I loves you. You are a fantastic actor with his head in the right place. :) <3 *PLEASE LET THIS JUST BE A BREAK!* :p

And to my fellow IPKKNDians - IF ko crash kaun sirf kar sakta hai? HUM LOG! LOL! :D 

Sincerely,

A melancholic fan

PS - As a SRK fan, I would like to believe in "Kehte hai ki filmon ki tarah hamari zindagi mein bhi end tak sab theek hee ho jaata hai..happys endings...aur agar theek naa ho toh woh the end nahi, picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..." aur yeh toh kuch film jaisa hi hai, hai na? :) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00...Doctor...BearNaNa

fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Dear IPKKND,

Your first episode began during my senior year in university...I had a lot of work and pressure for an uncertain future ahead of me but I still watched. During my gap year after graduation you have given me delightful evenings after a whole day of studying for the GMAT or completing applications. Even when I went back to my home country where electricity goes off every 1 hour I made sure to keep myself update with the ongoing in IPK duniya. I love the tagline the show carried and all the cast members. You've taken me on a roller coaster ride and I have enjoyed all the lows as well as the highs. I've cried, laughed, and smiled at various scenes. The Arshi romance is mind blowing and will remain to me forever. In short, you gave me hope during this 1.5 year as I tried to find an identity for myself in this crazy real world. Thank you!
Your ever optimistic fan! 

P.S. I joined IF only for you, god-damn-it! But I'll still come to IF regularly even after you end (whenever that is!)

Edited by fairy_stardust - 08 November 2012 at 1:42pm
LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Yaara tere post ki toh nikal padiLOL
By your contribution that is :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Doctor...

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Dear IPKKND,

I love you. Thank you for the memories. You are irreplaceable. Bas. Heart

I had a phangurl moment Embarrassed
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelTeen

Dear IPKKND

I found you quite suddenly one fine night when I was surfing the channels and came across a laughing face which etched itself in my heart and I quite literally froze on the spot and on the channel and ze craze was born. 

I have not watched you since the beginning but then YouTube kis marz ki dawa hai? And I can say that there were many a moments where I was literally O.o in front of the screen as I lived through some of the most intense, passionate and even comic scenes on TV and for that I am thankful and in awe.

You made me write FFs again too and how! Lol! I kind of went crazy in that and found many awesome people on IF - both readers who turned into friends and writers who turned into inspirations and I am thankful for that too.

And you gave me characters I love and conversely characters I hate and I am thankful for that too.

And of course you gave me a lead couple so fantastic that I am SO pissed off at them being possibly broken up that YOU cant even guess.

And you gave me a leading man who now resides in my heart with all his Balwant Kaurs and food love. Sigh.

BUT you also gave me 4 Lions who I feel like...well, lets not get into it. 

But one of the most important things you gave me was the reiteration of the knowledge that gratitude is one of the most important and basic emotions, specially in this field, and those who dont respect their audiences lose their respect for them too. So Thank You for the lesson.

And to the PH of this show - please, please, please behave with some dignity.

And to ArHi - I love you.

And to SaRun - Saariyaan bibiyaan aaiyaan, SaRun si jodi na aayi. :) <3

And to Barun - Ab rulaaoge kya? I loves you. You are a fantastic actor with his head in the right place. :) <3 *PLEASE LET THIS JUST BE A BREAK!* :p

And to my fellow IPKKNDians - IF ko crash kaun sirf kar sakta hai? HUM LOG! LOL! :D 

Sincerely,

A melancholic fan

PS - As a SRK fan, I would like to believe in "Kehte hai ki filmon ki tarah hamari zindagi mein bhi end tak sab theek hee ho jaata hai..happys endings...aur agar theek naa ho toh woh the end nahi, picture abhi baaki hai mere dost..." aur yeh toh kuch film jaisa hi hai, hai na? :) 

Rae ne toh aaj rula diya :'(
@Bold- If this happens then 1000 dairy milks would be waiting for you at your doorstep :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

Go to top