Posted: 11 years ago
To the show that was.Not as a Rabba ve,not as comedy not as just emotions but as a whole story.Not as one actor or actress but as the entire cast,from HP to Mamiji.This is sentimental, a bit cheesy but what the hell indeed?The least bit for a show which became a part of my life.You made me smile in the worst moments of my life.You gave this teenager a self esteem which my non-social life could never provide.It was fiction after all.But fiction which somehow became real.Would my life stop?Honestly,no.Everything changes,people move on.But if anything then memories stay.Moments of Laughing your head off,moments of utter madness,moments of crying,bashing -all these make you wonder if indeed the people you relate with are the ones whose faces you have never seen?A small thankyou Ipkknd,for changing my life for the better[To the maximum extent a tv show ever can] ,for giving me friends I am going to cherish all my life and maybe most of all,giving that well deserved break from harsh reality.For as long as you lasted as a proper show,you deserve an applause.Kyunki kabhi kabhi Senti hona banta hai boss :'D -A hopeless fan[Hoping for atleast a Rabba veyish Diwali this November.Last time.Pileej.😳 ] Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Dear IPKKND,

Now that you have created so much chaos in our lives, it will be unfair if I give you false hopes about yourself. Actually I'm not like your PH so I talk to the point without beating around the bush. I loved you since day 1 & I have not loved any other show like this. I turned into an obsessed fan, I used to watch you on T.V. then on You tube then again on you tube & this continued, I was not worried about my exams but I was tensed about khushi, I kept thinking how she will end up in Nainital with Arnav. You PH called you are your baby & enjoyed huge popularity but now they have a new baby & you 'mean nothing' to them. So please request them to end you on a happy note & let us relish our sweet memories related to you.

Your lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Dear IPKKND,

Now that you have created so much chaos in our lives, it will be unfair if I give you false hopes about yourself. Actually I'm not like your PH so I talk to the point without beating around the bush. I loved you since day 1 & I have not loved any other show like this. I turned into an obsessed fan, I used to watch you on T.V. then on You tube then again on you tube & this continued, I was not worried about my exams but I was tensed about khushi, I kept thinking how she will end up in Nainital with Arnav. You PH called you are your baby & enjoyed huge popularity but now they have a new baby & you 'mean nothing' to them. So please request them to end you on a happy note & let us relish our sweet memories related to you.

Your lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser
Dear I-want-a-life-loser ,I agree.I agree to the point of giving you a big hug to say I agree.Last line is very well said.I seek your pavitra charan. - A-hopeless-fan
Dear ipk...i know now you are an orphan like khushi. Don't worry you have lot of addicted fans in IF, cheers. Love you forever. Thanks for making the my days more romantic with arhi.
Omg...girl u touched my heart...guess what we are sailing in the same boat...This show is so close to my heart..and this forum my second family...will definitely miss the show if they end..
n you have manged to make me cry again! second time now Risha... 

but I love what you have said, this is just a show for us, it is way more than that. it has given us so many memories, so many good n wonderful people to cherish n love. I had once said that this was my best accident I had ever made, to come across IPK's fourth promo n get attached to it to such extent that it became a huge part of my life. now I am thinking, was it the best thing? how will I get over it? should I get over it? I have to na? I can't watch someone taking ASR's place or even playing parallel to khushi. Never!!! 
Edited by Riima_Azraa - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Dear IPKKND,

Your lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser
Unfair if you ask the show to stop ...may be they shud have season 2 while they end season 1 with barun. Why shud rest of teams bread and butter shud be affected because of one actor?
Dear Ipkknd
u are best till date for me not becoz of story but becoz of relationship i have with you.
from day i watch promo i got attracted 
i spend my life tough days and wonderful days with you 
when Arshi become integral part of my life i don't know 
when my family started commenting i m mad and and unbelievable and moreover my friends and other members comments on my obession 
it doesn't matter for me at that time 
but its a hard point i m going to miss u badly 
i feel too bad because of forum reaction nd false rumors
Some forum post made me more sad but this forum my second obession after ARshi and ipkknd 
love u alot 
i want to be with you in every phase 
tc
Originally posted by sairam03

Unfair if you ask the show to stop ...may be they shud have season 2 while they end season 1 with barun. Why shud rest of teams bread and butter shud be affected because of one actor?

I'd love to watch season 2 with Sarun. But they should end season 1 on a happy note with Sarun. I don't want to be scarred for life by watching Khushi romancing another guy. And nobody's bread & butter will be affected, the whole team works for the PH, one show ends they move to another show.
Yaara tere post ki toh nikal padi ðŸ˜†