Brilliant Episode CV's ROCK

media_man7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
No Words to Express todays episode, way to emotional and raw,

its so real in every way, Raghuveer Skikhawat, Purnendu Shekhar , Mamta Patnail, Yash Patnaik, Star Plus 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Waseem Sabir
The Director is a ROCKSTAR, m sure this guy will be very soon makin a debut in bollywood with some good films, hes just awesome, very close to reality reactions n emotions from the characters,

after Watching VEERA its very Difficult for me to Believe In Any Shows, Even Balika Vadhu is Good but they r so overtly Dressed the Sense of realism finishes there n there ,

Thank u All of the Above Mentioned Ppl for giving us VEERA and makin Few ppl like me glued back to Television,

Not to forget Actors, Sneha Wagh u r beautiful and my heart goes out to her, Sudhanshu pandey its a treat to watch u on tv and perform, m sure its his best performance in years , and of course the Child Prodigy Bhavesh (be Blessed always )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
with you honey!...i am with you on this. 
nahisoch thumbnail

I watched the show from the first episode and lately I have been loosing interest. I feel that the show had an interesting angle, showing love from a siblings perspective but with the latest development I feel it is going towards the run of the mill family drama.

With Star plus new moto" Rishat Wahi Sochi Nahi"  I was hoping to see a more mature development. 

Here is my point "We have all been cheated at one point and whether the betrayal is small or big, the  pain is the same".

Instead of showing Ratan , chachi and the rest of the village showing hatred towards the baby girl, why don't they  portray a new attitude.

Ratan makes the decision that as a mother she can not and will not kill her self for ranvijai and her unborn child. She  takes the decision to stay with Sampooran because financially she can not survive on her own.

Seeing ranvijai's attitude towards the baby she decide to accept the baby and treat her as her own child, because the baby never asked to be born and the baby didn't betray her..

Instead of hate and perpetuating social sterotypes the show would portray love.

The twist would be in showing how, after hearing sampooran's side of the story ,how she daily faces internal struggles to reconnect with her husband , and bring a sense of normality to her life.

It doesn't mean she is forgiving her husband but rather decides to be the better person and the struggles she has to deal with. For example telling the villagers to mind their own business and not interfere in her houshold matters.

gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Nahi soch...

U have presented an interesting angle to the series...My reply to ur post-

First...a story can be told in a thousand ways..What you wrote is a very interesting way of telling this story...but dear friend...the makers are simply giving another take to the story- seen from Ranvi's point of view,,,,and not Ratan's ...Its the story of anokhi maa...not the story of  a sacrificing/compromising/Strong/weak wife...

Had Ratan agreed and pardoned Sampooran the same day she got the news (Please note-the day hasn't changed...Its the same day Amrita had come) then what message are we giving...A husband goes out...breaks a wife's trust...and the wife...keeping a new soch should pardon her ...not feel bad for what he has done...?Not mourn on the death of her trust...her relationship...?Telling the villagers to stay away...? For that she has to first regather herself...Stand up...and do you think it would be possible so easily...?Secondly-telling the villagers to stay away...?Dear..there's a difference between a village and a city set up...There...stay away conceot doesnt exists...

What i can assure you is...in no way...this is going to be a regular run of the mill family drama...Just wait and watch...
nahisoch thumbnail

It seems you are related to the production/ writing unit of the show. My point is not to argue but provide constructive criticism.

The matter is not about portraying a betrayal as something acceptable or forgivable.  If one year down the road it is shown that Amrita had a life threatening disease , had a short time to live and  her dream was to get married and Sampooran married her only so she could fulfill her dream before she died, it does not make his action less stupid. But showing  Ratan turning evil isn't a start move either. Hillary Clinton stayed in her marriage and moved on. People just make the best they can of a bad situation. Especially if eventually you will show that girl will be able to win ratan's heart.

Whether you like it or not TV shows do influence people's perception. We emulate what we see. When you show  a young boy asking for milk for his sister and a village lady throwing the glass away, what humanity are you portraying ?Isn't this showing that it is ok to mute your social consciousness? By contrast in the book Pinjar, the story takes place in 1947, a child born of rape is adopted and brought up by a family.

Behaviors in villages and cities are not that different we all gossip on our neighbors, colleagues but whether we let these opinions enter our houses is up to us.

In any house hold when a major crisis happen the first think people do is explain what is going on.

The portrayal of village life isn't realistic either. A panchayat is a council or 5 or more people. The sarpanch  is not the sole decision maker. He gives a decision if the council cannot reach a consensus. People accept the decision and don't go complaining about it if the decision wasn't in their favor.  In what village are women decked up with make-up and jewelry for their day to day wife? Sampooran's turban is tied in patan style, the story takes place in a Punjabi village,  the protagonists have sikh names but then then don't have turbans, the wives are wearing  sindoor and mangalsutra.

Isn't this insulting the viewers' intelligence?

This show reminds be of Diya aur baati  that was promoted as a husband encouraging his wife's education. I just watched it recently again after a year and still the girl isn't studying? And they have the same track of promoting lies , stealing, and above all the mother obtuse mind.

Most sucessful shows , mine is sasural genda phool, are those that portray reality but wiht a positive twist.  Why would anyone want to tune in to see ugliness when they can just step out of their door to experience it?

gabchoo38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nahi soch g...U r entitled to ur opinion;...:-) Yes...i belong to the show...I would just say one thing...read my post carefully..sir/maam...U r not trying to understand only whats written there...

Sasuraal Genda phool was a brilliant show...I appreciate ur taste...but I dont agree with ur criticism of Diya Baati...How much ever you hate that show...the fact is...Diya baati has remained number one for a long period of time...I m not only talking about popular choice...but about industry's intellectual breed also... and i m sure you would be kind enough to acknowledge that not everybody in this industry is dumb... 

Any way...We would be more then happy if u like our show...if not...our hard luck...but then..everybody has his/her own taste..there's been no single piece of art...which has pleased one and all...Not an issue...
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear nahisoch and gabchoo38,

Kudus to both of you for coming up with such a brilliant piece of writing.

What you both have written makes so much sense, but at different angles. Each one of you have your own preference of the story concept. I do not know know which one is better. I would agree with both of your sensibilities as to the norms that dictate our everyday lives. But as gabchoo explains that the concept of the story is through RV point of view. He will be the ultimate mother who brings up his little half sister.

On the other hand Nahisoch has projected the theme in a more realistic way. Yes in today's world, be it in the cities or villages, a woman would overlook the situation and go on with her life (what else can she do, especially if she comes from a lower middle class family)
. Maybe she will neither forget or forgive her husband, yet she will exist coherently for the sake of her family
..Ankita.. thumbnail
quite expected though..when has star plus stood up too its 'nai soch' motto?