Devon ke Dev Mahadev

URG - Request Regarding DKDM Videos; Please HELP! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Hi all! I had missed over a month worth of DKDM episodes and tried to catch up yesterday, only to find that LifeOK has blocked its HD clips of the show in countries outside of India Ouch Every other upload of recent episodes is awfully blurry, making it impossible to create graphics from them. Would it be possible for anyone to download and reupload the clips to other hosting sites for the benefit for NRI viewers like me? I know it would be a lot of work to cover everything, but if someone could just do the major moments - Mahishasur vadh, the Navdurga scene, Mohini and Bhasmasur, Tarkasur, Tripur, the father-daughter and mother-daughter moments with Ashok Sundari, etc. - it would be much appreciated. If someone volunteers but doesn't know what site/software to use to download it, please PM me and I'll share some links. Thanks!

LOLA, My grouse exactly
Why the eff have a youtube channel and block videos outside India. 

In which logic and which dumb IT guy of production house would decide that I don't know.

I don't have the mushy cushy family scenes, or OTT drama scenes of recent epis not bothered with it. mahisasur, bhasmasur, navdurga I can give you. I have rapidshare account and I will upload there and give you the links. I won't be able to do it before weekend.

let me know.

Edited by tannipartner - 15 November 2012 at 12:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URG - Request Regarding DKDM Videos; Please HELP! (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Originally posted by lola610

Hi all! I had missed over a month worth of DKDM episodes and tried to catch up yesterday, only to find that LifeOK has blocked its HD clips of the show in countries outside of India Ouch Every other upload of recent episodes is awfully blurry, making it impossible to create graphics from them. Would it be possible for anyone to download and reupload the clips to other hosting sites for the benefit for NRI viewers like me? I know it would be a lot of work to cover everything, but if someone could just do the major moments - Mahishasur vadh, the Navdurga scene, Mohini and Bhasmasur, Tarkasur, Tripur, the father-daughter and mother-daughter moments with Ashok Sundari, etc. - it would be much appreciated. If someone volunteers but doesn't know what site/software to use to download it, please PM me and I'll share some links. Thanks!

LOLA, My grouse exactly
Why the eff have a youtube channel and block videos outside India. 

In which logic and which dumb IT guy of production house would decide that I don't know.

I don't have the mushy cushy family scenes, or OTT drama scenes of recent epis not bothered with it. mahisasur, bhasmasur, navdurga I can give you. I have rapidshare account and I will upload there and give you the links. I won't be able to do it before weekend.

let me know.

That would be FANTASTIC, Tanni, especially if they're in high quality! Thank you so much :)

I totally agree about their IT team by the way - residing in India or not, we're fans all the same. They don't even put up full episodes anymore, just recaps, so it's not piracy - it's promotion! Why not try and increase viewership by making it available to everyone Confused

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I mentioned it more than once in the letters to cv or so threads. But those guys r very unpredictable, app they listen o what we say and ywt come up with most outrageous stuff. The vidoes r all dvsq, 360p not better. Btw I use this site desi tv forum. .net.

Remove the spaces and see for other epis. Don't try the rapidshare or YouTube links. They die within 24 hours. The it team is very vigilant in this regard. However the YouTube dvdq links survive at times.

Attitude of   it team remind me of jealous kids. I won't give u and won't let others to give u too.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.