Devon ke Dev Mahadev

URG - Request Regarding DKDM Videos; Please HELP! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for the links (and ILY Swati/Gogaji - pm on the way :p)... Unfortunately, the same region restriction prevents me from watching the official Star vids as with the YouTube ones :( if anyone could please download the highlights using keepvid.com or something, that would be such a treat. I can explain via pm how to share them with us, which sites can be used and stuff.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URG - Request Regarding DKDM Videos; Please HELP! (Page 2)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
i think Star player also not viewable outside India my friends also had the same prob

flamingo_aries

IF-Dazzler

flamingo_aries

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
But i too live outside India n Startv  website permits me.I dnt know whether the video is restricted upto some hours of fresh telecasted episode or not,bcoz I usually watch aftr 12 hours of  telecast  so may be.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Thank you all for the links (and ILY Swati/Gogaji - pm on the way :p)... Unfortunately, the same region restriction prevents me from watching the official Star vids as with the YouTube ones :( if anyone could please download the highlights using keepvid.com or something, that would be such a treat. I can explain via pm how to share them with us, which sites can be used and stuff.
did you try YT,although the links are kind of scattered you do get links for the episodesSmilethese are uploaded by members off the Star Player website,so the quality is decent

Edited by shruti.nil - 09 November 2012 at 8:37pm

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Originally posted by lola610

i can help,btw-did you try YT,although the links are kind of scattered you do get links for the episodesSmile

That would be great, Shruti! Thank you so much Big smile The thing with youtube is, for example if the episode was uploaded in 4 parts, in many cases 2 have already removed for copyright issues so I'm only getting to see half the episode Ermm And then for making avis and sigs, the restricted vids that were put up by Life OK are in high quality so they're much better. It's easy to do for whoever can view them - just put the link in keepvid.com, download it (preferably the HD 720px MP4 version, the clearest one that's compatible with Photoshop from the options they list), and then upload it on a site like this: http://www.speedyshare.com/

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
the videos get slightly blurry in some parts-but thats beacuse the Star Player page itself gets pixelated at some points,but the quality is still better...
ill try and tell you

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

the videos get slightly blurry in some parts-but thats beacuse the Star Player page itself gets pixelated at some points,but the quality is still better...
ill try and tell you

Yayyy you're the best... thank you so much Shruti Hug The good thing is that when you download using keepvid and choose the 720p HD file, it automatically cleans some of that stuff up. Do the youtube videos on the official LifeOk channel also have that problem?

And again, no need to do it for all the episodes; if you could just capture some of the big moments like Tarkasur/Mahishasur/Tripur vadh, Navdurga darshan, the father daughter scenes with Ashok Sundari, and the upcoming Sagar Manthan, that would be awesome!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Was anyone able to try uploading the scenes for me yet? Thanks in advance!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.