URG - Request Regarding DKDM Videos; Please HELP!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all! I had missed over a month worth of DKDM episodes and tried to catch up yesterday, only to find that LifeOK has blocked its HD clips of the show in countries outside of India  Every other upload of recent episodes is awfully blurry, making it impossible to create graphics from them. Would it be possible for anyone to download and reupload the clips to other hosting sites for the benefit for NRI viewers like me? I know it would be a lot of work to cover everything, but if someone could just do the major moments - Mahishasur vadh, the Navdurga scene, Mohini and Bhasmasur, Tarkasur, Tripur, the father-daughter and mother-daughter moments with Ashok Sundari, etc. - it would be much appreciated. If someone volunteers but doesn't know what site/software to use to download it, please PM me and I'll share some links. Thanks!
Edited by lola610 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi...u can directly watch the epis on startv.in...every epi  is uploaded there in HD...

hope this helps..😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Mythli, can you give the link, so it can be added in the WU/VU archives too.
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi lola...sorry i don't hv ny vdo link..bt just sw ur post.so came to say u a hi..:) 
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Here is the link for life ok -Mahadev...

If it doesnt work then alt link is http://www.startv.in/  ..then go to tv channnels  dorp down menu,choose  life ok and there will be list of shows -present and past telecasted  by life ok,choose DKDM  frm it..😊

Skittle16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Hi all! I had missed over a month worth of DKDM episodes and tried to catch up yesterday, only to find that LifeOK has blocked its HD clips of the show in countries outside of India  Every other upload of recent episodes is awfully blurry, making it impossible to create graphics from them. Would it be possible for anyone to download and reupload the clips to other hosting sites for the benefit for NRI viewers like me? I know it would be a lot of work to cover everything, but if someone could just do the major moments - Mahishasur vadh, the Navdurga scene, Mohini and Bhasmasur, Tarkasur, Tripur, the father-daughter and mother-daughter moments with Ashok Sundari, etc. - it would be much appreciated. If someone volunteers but doesn't know what site/software to use to download it, please PM me and I'll share some links. Thanks!

Yes i have the same problem too!!! 😔😭
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you all for the links (and ILY Swati/Gogaji - pm on the way :p)... Unfortunately, the same region restriction prevents me from watching the official Star vids as with the YouTube ones :( if anyone could please download the highlights using keepvid.com or something, that would be such a treat. I can explain via pm how to share them with us, which sites can be used and stuff.
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think Star player also not viewable outside India my friends also had the same prob
flamingo_aries thumbnail
But i too live outside India n Startv  website permits me.I dnt know whether the video is restricted upto some hours of fresh telecasted episode or not,bcoz I usually watch aftr 12 hours of  telecast  so may be.