Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

4 Lions Films, ANSWER THIS! (Page 3)

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

They just don't know how to handle immense success..hence this current situation...

blaming them is not going to do anything right..but I humbly request them to polish their PR 

skills...swearing on one's mother is not something which will be expected from the makers of an 

internationally acclaimed show...

but I refuse to believe that a creator in his right mind would jeopardize his most successful venture..

Bold: what is this and when was this?? :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bunnylovessunny

They just don't know how to handle immense success..hence this current situation...

blaming them is not going to do anything right..but I humbly request them to polish their PR 

skills...swearing on one's mother is not something which will be expected from the makers of an 

but I refuse to believe that a creator in his right mind would jeopardize his most successful venture..

arnav and khushi got favourite international jodi in SPA 2012

bunnylovessunny

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

oops sorry! there was some highlighting error here! i meant the swearing on one's mother wala sentence! when was that?

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

oops sorry! there was some highlighting error here! i meant the swearing on one's mother wala sentence! when was that?
didn't you read their post some 2 months ago..they wrote."I swear on my mother that I had no idea about all this" blah blah...It was something to cover up zee news fiasco

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm

bunnylovessunny

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

didn't you read their post some 2 months ago..they wrote."I swear on my mother that I had no idea about all this" blah blah...It was something to cover up zee news fiasco

WHAT! haha! that sounds like a 6 year old trying to get away from his mother's wrath after stealing someone's pencil or something! how unprofessional!LOL

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

WHAT! haha! that sounds like a 6 year old trying to get away from his mother's wrath after stealing someone's pencil or something! how unprofessional!LOL
yeah forum was laughing like anything after reading that post...I t was  worth a read...lamme google for it's link .

Edited by Archana89 - 08 November 2012 at 12:47pm

bunnylovessunny

sairam03 Senior Member
sairam03
sairam03

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Please don't jump to conclusions ...it is like everyone has their own contribution in the slow death of our show...well why blame only one party...agreed they made episodes crappy after setting high standards for themselves. Its not the end may be given some time they might have rectified..but continuous demands also might have put them thru a lot. On the whole barun who is benefitted getting craze as asr never thought to be loyal to the show also. If he thinks of his career what is wrong in pH thinking of other show and their money.

bunnylovessunny

bunnylovessunny Goldie
bunnylovessunny
bunnylovessunny

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairam03

Please don't jump to conclusions ...it is like everyone has their own contribution in the slow death of our show...well why blame only one party...agreed they made episodes crappy after setting high standards for themselves. Its not the end may be given some time they might have rectified..but continuous demands also might have put them thru a lot. On the whole barun who is benefitted getting craze as asr never thought to be loyal to the show also. If he thinks of his career what is wrong in pH thinking of other show and their money.

agreed! and i'm not saying Barun is koi doodh ka dhula hua! But seriously, how can you just mess up one of the most popular shows right after a new one from you crops up? sounds deliberate to me!

Go to top