Brilliant analysis sweety👏

well written👏

n yaar Arya wala segment i love it❤️

thnxx a lot Poonam di... 😃

n yea.. AarYa segment... n Yash ji.. ❤️
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome analysis Reshu. I always wait for your analysis so that I can write what I want to say. 
I was so happy to Gayatri in the family. 
So, welcome Gayatriji, missed you much...🤗
Yeah, me too loved that family teasing scene. But what cracked me the most was Gayatri's sarcastic comment that with Paridhi getting into trouble every now and then Prateik shoul keep fast for her, and took it so literally, I was laughing like hell on that and then followed the rolling od eyes of Gayatri as if saying 'Kya Karu main is ladke ka?'😆
That was really funny for me...🤣
And I was very happy, for once someone actually dared to scare Buaji... Oh loved that part, that scary look on Bujai's face is worth watching...😆
And then came the Arya scene, YASHJIII Love you sooo much.😳🤗 You ust rocked it in the last scene. And Aarti was further teasing the already embarrassed Yashji... Aww!!! He walks into the wall and the look after that, hayeee!!!!! so cute, that smile was just awesome, adorable and KILLING...
Gurmeet Choudhary, you make my days and nights with such smiles...
Love you sooo muchhh😳
Kratika, loved your teasing session and the expressions during that teasing part... She is enjoying like anything the teasing sessions... Me too loving it...
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: pal_maan

Awesome analysis Reshu. I always wait for your analysis so that I can write what I want to say. 
I was so happy to Gayatri in the family. 
So, welcome Gayatriji, missed you much...🤗
Yeah, me too loved that family teasing scene. But what cracked me the most was Gayatri's sarcastic comment that with Paridhi getting into trouble every now and then Prateik shoul keep fast for her, and took it so literally, I was laughing like hell on that and then followed the rolling od eyes of Gayatri as if saying 'Kya Karu main is ladke ka?'😆
That was really funny for me...🤣
And I was very happy, for once someone actually dared to scare Buaji... Oh loved that part, that scary look on Bujai's face is worth watching...😆
And then came the Arya scene, YASHJIII Love you sooo much.😳🤗 You ust rocked it in the last scene. And Aarti was further teasing the already embarrassed Yashji... Aww!!! He walks into the wall and the look after that, hayeee!!!!! so cute, that smile was just awesome, adorable and KILLING...
Gurmeet Choudhary, you make my days and nights with such smiles...
Love you sooo muchhh😳
Kratika, loved your teasing session and the expressions during that teasing part... She is enjoying like anything the teasing sessions... Me too loving it...

aaahh.. Pallo di...
i so love the way u write out ur emotions...
Yash ji is absolutely adorable... ☺️
pal_maan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbbyluvsMaan

aaahh.. Pallo di...
i so love the way u write out ur emotions...
Yash ji is absolutely adorable... ☺️

Your analysis is so superb that one can not hold back their emotions. Just love your writing so much
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Pallo di...
awww.. feels so gud to hear dat...
love you... 🤗
tellyme thumbnail
Thanks for awesome take dear...

yes, Yash -AArti are becoming slowly ctely intimate... this a start where slowly they are trying to shed down their inhibitation and thus this hesitastion...

i am so waiting for yash to be passionately and possesively fall for aarti where is in driver's seat of teasing and shamelessness😉

well now coming to Dubeys... they are playing a very dirty game,is what comes to my mind.

Seeing AArti, why Shobha who gives so much lecture to AArti, is today not telling her truth about Prashan and Ansh bone marrow.

when she sees how worried AArti is for Ansh, still they  hide the bone marrow transplant like big thing from her.

It is shamefull. Prashan is trying to be goody goody from up but if he was really caring for Ansh then he would have directly denied bone marrow transplant from Ansh and then may be Dubey's wouldhave forced. But here prashant is just becoming friendly with Ansh for his own selfish reason and there is no depth in his affection as i have never seen him openly rejecting the bone marrow idea from ANSH.

After this,i think AArti must break all ties from Dubeys.. they always work according to their comfort and push AArti in poor sitation... they truley are Prashan't parent.

How can they ask for trust everytime from aarti when they know they are cheating...

they truely are most selfish people...

My respect for Shobha is all gone... They are taking big price for supporting AArti...
Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: tellyme

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Thanks for awesome take dear... </font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> </font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yes, Yash -AArti are becoming slowly ctely intimate... this a start where slowly they are trying to shed down their inhibitation and thus this hesitastion...</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i am so waiting for yash to be passionately and possesively fall for aarti where is in driver's seat of teasing and shamelessness😉</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">well now coming to Dubeys... they are playing a very dirty game,is what comes to my mind.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Seeing AArti, why Shobha who gives so much lecture to AArti, is today not telling her truth about Prashan and Ansh bone marrow.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">when she sees how worried AArti is for Ansh, still they hide the bone marrow transplant like big thing from her.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">It is shamefull. Prashan is trying to be goody goody from up but if he was really caring for Ansh then he would have directly denied bone marrow transplant from Ansh and then may be Dubey's wouldhave forced. But here prashant is just becoming friendly with Ansh for his own selfish reason and there is no depth in his affection as i have never seen him openly rejecting the bone marrow idea from ANSH.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">After this,i think AArti must break all ties from Dubeys.. they always work according to their comfort and push AArti in poor sitation... they truley are Prashan't parent.</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">How can they ask for trust everytime from aarti when they know they are cheating...</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">they truely are most selfish people...</font>

<font color="#660099" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">My respect for Shobha is all gone... They are taking big price for supporting AArti... </font>

Thnxxx a lot Anu di..
Yess..even i wanna see Yash head over heels for Aarti...

N Dubeys.. Beep... Dey r totally degraded for me..
-ProudGCian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful analysis aby...⭐️
Last part indeed a cute one... 
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail

❤️
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmeTz

Wonderful analysis aby...⭐️