Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Proud of you RK-sizzling dialogues today

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
What an authoritative tone he was usingShockedBlushingRK was giving hidden clues and sizzling spoilers to his fansDay DreamingBlushinghe's soft like jelly inside and man of steel from outside,that's what the beauty of his character but today's dialogue,love the way he had those flashbacks of him telling Malik not to break his biwi's heart,MB saving him in the hospital and than he ordered that"mein tumhay nahi janay donga and calls Paddo and tells her "AB","mujay uski zarurat hai"omg omg omg and orders her to bring food forLOLlater he too ordered that"ab tum apnay makay nahi jaogi"BlushingDay Dreaminghe doesn't want MB to know the truth about Malik it will break her trust on her father its too sweet of him and RK have his own stylish ways to show that softness in the stiff ways omg and that's why"tumhay samajhna itna mushkil kyu hai?Blushingbut seriously love the way he was giving her orders and the best one was that he likes the junglii billiLOLnot a scared gulheriLOLbut those lines nahi jaogi and nahi janay donga,zaroorat hai yes yes yes,that was a sizzling spoilerthat biwi has now become his necessityBlushingso he cant let her go and Mb innocently pleads to let her go but he rejected her request,compare it from the day when RK first brought MB to his sets as his spotgirl and when MB pleads to RK to let her go to see Malik he didn't let her go only because he wanted to see her in pain he knew she's desperate to see Malik and used this weakness against her and this time he didn't allow her to go only to prevent her from knowing the heartbreaking truth what a difference b/w the past and present.
ClapClapClapClapProud of you RKEmbarrassed
Mallu

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusuganvjJaiprihoney_sonysia1976McMuffinpiya40Armu4evasubiamanJasleenSiMi6154ever4loveangelarafsree.gattuForeverForUabhaylovepiamanid--Rose--Diahh.Tanmaya.Little_Mermaid.afsh4aCroppedHorizon.maanluvsgeetsuk19sonia_koolkhansitakshiimysteriousmilliBefikreEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMuneebaSheikhArnav90blackb28

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i agree now their relationship equation is changed first he wants to hurt her n now he is trying his level best so that his biwi doesnt get hurt .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhaylovepia.Tanmaya.-LetItGo-

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
yes rk is more rishbala totally latoo on his wify with heart and soul.
dialogue of the day
BIWI Agar Mayike Jaane Se Tumhe Ye Mood Kharab Hone Ka Zukhaam Hota Hai.. To Tum Aaj Ke Baad Waha Nai JaaogiWink

Edited by abhaylovepia - 08 November 2012 at 12:43pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4.Tanmaya.MuneebaSheikh-LetItGo-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
RKs dialogues just kill us man Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sia1976MuneebaSheikh-LetItGo-

sia1976 Groupbie
sia1976
sia1976

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hi, 

Good to see your here :) Now you can ask a question of your choice to the dialogue writer. Pls take a look at the post I made on the forum which says "send your questions to Rangmunch."

Originally posted by Armu4eva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

with dialogues his sexy eyes speaks tooBlushinglove the way he told her"tum nahi jaogi'omgBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

piya40 Senior Member
piya40
piya40

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
yes yes that dialogues was truly amazing ahh can enough of it..how sweetly he was ordrng his biwi hayee..that jangli billi dialogue was dam . LOL wow tum nahi jaogi uhhuuu possve abhi se..god i never thgt i will love any show aftr geet..but here u goo..i have gone crazy...
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya40

yes yes that dialogues was truly amazing ahh can enough of it..how sweetly he was ordrng his biwi hayee..that jangli billi dialogue was dam . LOL wow tum nahi jaogi uhhuuu possve abhi se..god i never thgt i will love any show aftr geet..but here u goo..i have gone crazy...

me too,I thought would never love any show like I loved GHSP but MB is tooo good,and these two people-RK&MB-omgBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index