India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Whats the reason why no one knows?

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I wondered after Richa-Kunal convo and slap why was no other member of chopra family there...Had they been there they would have known about Richa's misdeeds...yesterday we were happy that it went good that Kunal didnt speak anything in front of veena...but when he has spoken everything in front of the devil why did they show no one present there...not even seema was there though she was present outside...I cant get the reason or that !! What are they planning to show...Hope Thakral brings some good sense in his daughter and we can all get saved from all the next crap thats going to follow!!

Edited by 0309anna - 08 November 2012 at 12:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312sarah_singhRishrabhnorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hi

I feel Veena and others may accuse siddhi again and only then kunal will tell them the truth. 

Or since veena doesnt know reg the other kid yet , when she knows about AD she may again start her cursing and then she will be told the truth

Thakral doesnt know what richa did will rohit

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida0309anna

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

I feel Veena and others may accuse siddhi again and only then kunal will tell them the truth. 

Or since veena doesnt know reg the other kid yet , when she knows about AD she may again start her cursing and then she will be told the truth

norzar

I too thought the same Norzar, and one more thing we noticed today...reunion will b followed by remarriage too it means...as abhay said but dont know how s richa going to deal wid sid-anand and kunal in turn with richaOuch
Rishrabh IF-Sizzlerz
Rishrabh
Rishrabh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
ri8.i feel the same.
sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

I wondered after Richa-Kunal convo and slap why was no other member of chopra family there...Had they been there they would have known about Richa's misdeeds...yesterday we were happy that it went good that Kunal didnt speak anything in front of veena...but when he has spoken everything in front of the devil why did they show no one present there...not even seema was there though she was present outside...I cant get the reason or that !!

When Gaurav's issue came up it was in front of the whole family -- yet not a single person was present or overhearing the conversation between both of them even though Kunal was laud ??
For everything richa did she got a slap ??? Surely there is more to come her way from him --he did mention that she will have to spend her life alone ---- so am hoping that he ensures what he said  becomes a reality & she is put into  an asylum or prison ---
0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

I wondered after Richa-Kunal convo and slap why was no other member of chopra family there...Had they been there they would have known about Richa's misdeeds...yesterday we were happy that it went good that Kunal didnt speak anything in front of veena...but when he has spoken everything in front of the devil why did they show no one present there...not even seema was there though she was present outside...I cant get the reason or that !!

When Gaurav's issue came up it was in front of the whole family -- yet not a single person was present or overhearing the conversation between both of them even though Kunal was laud ??
For everything richa did she got a slap ??? Surely there is more to come her way from him --he did mention that she will have to spend her life alone ---- so am hoping that he ensures what he said  becomes a reality & she is put into  an asylum or prison ---

I too think that more has to come yet...like one of the biggest truths is Thakral knowing about Richa killing Rohit...I think this will be revealed only when she self-confesses about it just like wat happened in rape case...from tomorrow now again Richa Attack on Sinal-an begins...The War is On!!!
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

I too thought the same Norzar, and one more thing we noticed today...reunion will b followed by remarriage too it means...as abhay said but dont know how s richa going to deal wid sid-anand and kunal in turn with richaOuch

richa will brainwash abhay

abhay will plan to double cross sinal. but in end will realise and  will do right thing

Richa in anger may attack siddhi or Ad 

norzar
deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarah_singh

I too think that more has to come yet...like one of the biggest truths is Thakral knowing about Richa killing Rohit...I think this will be revealed only when she self-confesses about it just like wat happened in rape case...from tomorrow now again Richa Attack on Sinal-an begins...The War is On!!!
yaar like Seema told Kunal that the kids have gone to school / college (when he asked for them to help him in decorating teh house for Siddi's arrival. So if the kids have gone to school, obviously, Seema's hubby will be in Office and the sr. Chopra would have gone to market to get something for festive preperations. Seema & Veena were there in teh house and it is simple common sense that NO one barges in to ones room (both Kunal & Richa were in Kunal's room) more over Veena had not seen richa entering the house.
Moreover if they give this news (Richa's henious act) to everyone at once, what will they do for the next episodes? This will come out in public (most probebly @ Diwan mansion where loads of people are present to witness Abhay & Siddi's wedding.
This needs a great viewership friends. If this is revealed only in front of Chopra's what is the point?

Jaya
Jaya

Jaya

Go to top