Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open (Page 50)

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cagirl

all right, bashers off to bed for me...otherwise, i'm going to end up looking like BS.  :(

sharyn, yaar, thanks so much for going to the set to report on the fan girl antics and instead meeting BS.  you sure are lucky!  i'm also saddened, but not surprised i guess, by your account of his state.  it's been very apparent since the last 5-6 months.

here's to hoping he's back in dashing form after his not so short break.  oops...did i just bash a little?LOL  can't help it...am in the dori after all...

anyways, guys please pm me if there are any major updates...

U should see me... I look worse than BS. Havent slept properly in 3 days!!! I am not taking a break thought!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlprabbs

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by GayuArnav

According to the source Barun and sanaya have finished taking a tour of the forum and are off to the meeting it seems! Stern Smile

Ohh shit!!! Shocked

Am still dressing up!! Cry
LOL
I was cooking jalebis to impress Sanaya with.

Oh wait, thats khushi. sorry, had a phangurl moment..forgot reel vs real for a minute. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlS111gatheringstormprabbsjulesGayuArnav

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cagirl

all right, bashers off to bed for me...otherwise, i'm going to end up looking like BS.  :(

sharyn, yaar, thanks so much for going to the set to report on the fan girl antics and instead meeting BS.  you sure are lucky!  i'm also saddened, but not surprised i guess, by your account of his state.  it's been very apparent since the last 5-6 months.

here's to hoping he's back in dashing form after his not so short break.  oops...did i just bash a little?LOL  can't help it...am in the dori after all...

anyways, guys please pm me if there are any major updates...

Thank you and goodnight...i guess when you wake up the news of the show going off air will be confirmed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha.S111prabbsjulesGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Ironic innit we who are the most strident and vociferous in our criticism of the show and actors the target of ire of so many so called positivity phans had our Shar meet him today by chance share her news with us and make a wonderful  post on the state of him and his health  and once we so called 'haters' of him came to know the truth of his physical condition we have been bloody fair minded about it and decided to refrain from criticizing him unfairly and that to me is what bashing is all about BEING UNBIASED in our judgments and views

Proud to be a Basher Bas and so proud to be one among you

Shar you made us proud

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha.S111Nishitarao.A.l.i.a.prabbsjulesgatheringstormMcNinjaSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOm

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by GayuArnav

According to the source Barun and sanaya have finished taking a tour of the forum and are off to the meeting it seems! Stern Smile

Ohh shit!!! Shocked

Am still dressing up!! Cry

You were taking forever to dress up *Tsk Tsk* Barun missed your sizzling look.Damn! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.S111gatheringstormjulesFairyLiquidSoap

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Ironic innit we who are the most strident and vociferous in our criticism of the show and actors the target of ire of so many so called positivity phans had our Shar meet him today by chance share her news with us and make a wonderful  post on the state of him and his health  and once we so called 'haters' of him came to know the truth of his physical condition we have been bloody fair minded about it and decided to refrain from criticizing him unfairly and that to me is what bashing is all about BEING UNBIASED in our judgments and views

Shar you made us proud

Thumbs Up But Gul I wont spare!!! Only Bias... after all story ran out!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

S111gatheringstormMcNinjaOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Nishitarao IF-Dazzler
Nishitarao
Nishitarao

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Shar The show is going off air? When did this happen? .. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prabbs

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Shar you made us proud

Oh Swatiji thank you...your words and our basher group means a lot o me...its the one of the good memories I will take from this show...knowing such beautiful like-minded soulsHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.S111.A.l.i.a.207shikhaMcNinjaOmNaMaSteOmFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top