Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open (Page 28)

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I was am and will always be Team Sobti.
Shar did you ask him the reason behind his break?

No yaar...didn't even have time to articulate myself correctly forget about asking him questions...it was too unexpected for me to see him...and frankly i would have probably waved and left like I did last time, i am too shy for all this... were it not for my bro butting in and making our intro...BTw i love my broLOL

Also what would he have told me differently that he hasn't told all news outlets...and i am sure I made a horrid impression on him with my snarkiness and refusal to pose in the pic with himEmbarrassed...must have been a first for him

That definitely must have surprised the hell outta him.. LOL Are you so camera shy?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss CheriegatheringstormOmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Okay this is it.
Bhaiya is looking sad and all.
Sharyn make a  separate post on it .
Let us all sympathize with Bhaiya.
BAS.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha.McNinjaMiss Cherieabracadabrasanja_hereGayuArnav-DKS-OmNaMaSteOm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Guys i repeat...the pic doesn't do justice to the bad state i found him in...i was ranting and raving and was pissed on him till yesterday...but as soon as i saw him...the first thing that crossed my mind was...Barun what have you done to yourselfShocked

I say just let him go and do his thing...no one who looks so unhappy should be forced to stay back just for the sake of fans...it looks like this job is killing himOuch

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha..A.l.i.a.S111Nishitaraoabracadabrasanja_hereMcNinjaMiss Cherie-DKS-GayuArnavKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUP

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by P_Gopi

Hm...I know no one will believe..
I met him ...
He was looking physically fit but some what stressed..He was not smiling his usual Sobti smile..
I dont know...I just said HI amd then he entered the sets..

Yeah, I can imagine him not smiling with all that he's dealing with

but from the pic posted, he doesnt look physically fit at all and just "some what" stressed. He looks like he's lost a lot of weight, his face is gaunt, and the stress REALLY shows. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss CheriegatheringstormabracadabraGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOm

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Barun can take a 2-3 weeks break.
take proper care of him and then come back.
Why is he going forever.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlNishitaraoMcNinjaMiss CheriegatheringstormGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOm

cagirl Senior Member
cagirl
cagirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
sharyn, you definitely should write up a post for the main forum.  your previous set stalking post was very well written and a fun read!  you're going to be the star of IF during this quitting drama!

barun's been looking sick/haggard from too many months now.  he needs to take care of himself, that's for sure.  breaks my heart to see him on the show and in your pic.  and, imagine, the camera adds 10 lbs...must look much thinner in real life.

and, yeah guys, seems like i'm using up my 20 posts/day quota for fan girling instead of bashing!Big smile 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.gatheringstormMcNinjaMiss CherieabracadabraKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Originally posted by shar1988

Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

I was am and will always be Team Sobti.
Shar did you ask him the reason behind his break?

No yaar...didn't even have time to articulate myself correctly forget about asking him questions...it was too unexpected for me to see him...and frankly i would have probably waved and left like I did last time, i am too shy for all this... were it not for my bro butting in and making our intro...BTw i love my broLOL

Also what would he have told me differently that he hasn't told all news outlets...and i am sure I made a horrid impression on him with my snarkiness and refusal to pose in the pic with himEmbarrassed...must have been a first for him

That definitely must have surprised the hell outta him.. LOL Are you so camera shy?

You have no idea...i have had fights like crazy ones with friends for taking my pics...even threatened a boy about how he was invading my privacy and being disrespectful to the female gender, in front of the class when he by chance clicked me in a group pic and refused to delete itLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss CherieabracadabraGayuArnavOmNaMaSteOm

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by GayuArnav

I supported Barun for 'his break because of health issues' before and im supporting him even now! 
The guys Needs a "Well Deserved Break"!
There is NO arnav without Barun sobti.So barun should take care of his health first! And we will be more than Happy if the show ends on a good note with him and sanaya as arshi! 
We are not demanding anything which is impossible!
SP and PH the least you guys can do for your fans who have stood with the show all these months no matter what crap you showed us  is give us a "Well Deserved Ending".

I agree on the well deserved part totally...frankly he has called this upon himself...

A cricker cannot complain of burn out if he plays IPL in the off season...he didn't care much about his health and took a break to shoot a movie...

He is never the same after that movie shoot...he is himself responsible

DKS you cant talk sense and logic in a place full of emotional girls..woh bhi phangurls. Sleepy

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha.gatheringstormsanja_hereabracadabraGayuArnavKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-

Go to top