Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open (Page 22)

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know  thenBS himself  hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thinOuch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlManisha..A.l.i.a.sanja_herespiritabracadabraMcNinjaMiss CherieGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoapCHIPPEDCUP-DKS-

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

i was such a f**ktard...When i asjed him about his leave...i swear my voice cracked...btw it was too funny posting the exact convo:

So I asked him, "Barun are you leaving?"

Barun flummoxed replied: Where?? I am right here

I clarified with almost tears in her eyes gesturing towards the sets, " I mean are you leaving this"

Barun, haggard and morose uttered yet again the golden words to pacify breaking hearts, " No I am not leaving, it is just a break"Broken Heart

So then I wished him well for his future an dhe sweetly wished me the same...he was looking so illCry

for the first time since the quitting Drama .. I felt bad for him .. :(
it seems that there is something serious and strong behind his leave ..
hope the real reason behind this mess disclosed soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlMiss Cheriegatheringstormsanja_here

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manisha.

i was such a f**ktard...When i asjed him about his leave...i swear my voice cracked...btw it was too funny posting the exact convo:

I clarified with almost tears in her eyes gesturing towards the sets, " I mean are you leaving this"

Barun, haggard and morose uttered yet again the golden words to pacify breaking hearts, " No I am not leaving, it is just a break"Broken Heart

So then I wished him well for his future an dhe sweetly wished me the same...he was looking so illCry

Why doesnt he take a break for 1-2 weeks and get back...
Anyway u will become famous if u make a post with the pic...

STAR OF THE EVENING...SHARYN...FRM BASHERS END... LOL

cagirlMiss CherieabracadabraGayuArnav

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Awww he looks haggard.

Edited by kookie2020 - 09 November 2012 at 5:26am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirlvellainsaanOlive_Rose.A.l.i.a.sanja_hereabracadabraspiritMiss CherieCHIPPEDCUPGayuArnavFairyLiquidSoap

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

shar, so lucky you could meet him.. he indeed looks unwell.. must have been so difficult speaking to him considering the situation right now.. your bro knew someone in the set?

cagirlMiss Cheriesanja_hereFairyLiquidSoap

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

PM me also.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know thenBS himself hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thinOuch

now ur update is making me feel bad for him...guess i m back to his pankhi self...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cagirl

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
@shaer waiting for pic..please

Go to top