Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open (Page 16)

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
congrats too all those who Swathi just wished i have sort of lost track sowwie

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

McNinja

.A.l.i.a. IF-Dazzler
.A.l.i.a.
.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Still I cannot believe that BS is leaving because of his character or the tracks .. nor I can believe the crying and break down dramas .. 

If it really is why Barun is want to quit because of the track and the way of handling his character.. why don't he talk about it in public !? 
why he don't tell the fans that he want to quit because of the story line and his character !?
Why to take the blame and make peoploe question his professionalism , why harm his own reputation by giving false and lame reasons ?!
Deljeet, Deepali and Akshay talked and said that their leave because they are not convinced about their roles .. then why Barun cannot talk about his role and story !

IS there is anything in his contract preventing him ,,!!

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 09 November 2012 at 4:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
is it confirmed that Daljeet is leaving i did not know that im happy though !

.A.l.i.a.

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Still I cannot believe that BS is leaving because of his character or the tracks .. not I can believe the crying and break down dramas .. 

If it really is why Barun is want to quit because of the track and the way of handling his character.. why don't he talk about it in public !? 
why he don't tell the fans that he want to quit because of the story line and his character !?
Why to take the blame and make peoploe question his professionalism , why harm his own reputation by giving false and lame reasons ?!
Deljeet, Deepali and Akshay talked and said that their leave because they are not convinced about their roles .. then why Barun cannot talk about his role and story !

He did say in an interview that he wanted to give more time for his film's promotion. This is sending off major red signals. I'm assuming he asked for leave which the PH refused. Not that I'm a big fan of the PH or anything but I don't believe that he's leaving because of a track he didn't like. 

That doesn't make sense. We see many ridiculous tracks in many serials and not all actors agree with the tracks but I don't see any of them leaving a popular show. He lost interest which is showing clearly for some time.

.A.l.i.a.sanja_hereOmNaMaSteOm

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Seems like we r waiting outside ICU...n some one close to heart is inside... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.GayuArnav

Eggon_Snow IF-Sizzlerz
Eggon_Snow
Eggon_Snow

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Guys remember in the morning when I asked you'll if I should go to the set and get pics of the phangurls protest since my mall(where I went for shopping) was just 15 mins from the sets...and you'll told me to go for it...yeah well didn't see no phangurl but yes met the man himself...spoke to him and took his pic tooShocked

.A.l.i.a.sanja_here-MOTHER-

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

Still I cannot believe that BS is leavingbecauseof his character or the tracks .. not I can believe the crying and break down dramas ..

why he don't tell the fans that he want to quitbecauseof the story line and his character !?

He did say in an interview that he wanted to give more time for his film's promotion. This is sending off major red signals. I'm assuming he asked for leave which the PH refused. Not that I'm a big fan of the PH or anything but I don't believe that he's leaving because of a track he didn't like.

That doesn't make sense. We see many ridiculous tracks in many serials and not all actors agree with the tracks but I don't see any of them leaving a popular show. He lost interest which is showing clearly for some time.

i second that...seems like he wanted yet another leave n ph denied...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.A.l.i.a.Siri22

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
There was no final decision taken in the meeting it seems according to a person who posted in IF! 
I hope there is a positive news!
No Barun= No ipk! BAS.

.A.l.i.a.

Go to top