Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open (Page 148)

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drmsnap

How can anyone lie openly that too not once but twice on his interview ? For me it's hard to believe ...
My husband always tells me " you think everyone is nice and you're living in fairy land " but that's not true ... I can never believe people would lie like that... Just last week one of my assistants took a day off saying she was sick and actually went shopping , I found out from my other employee ... I still couldn't decide who to believe and my hubby said no one ... You can't trust anyone ...I've known them for a while and they are good people ... why would they lie ...

I still think its either Barun lying or SP lying for their own selfish benefits ... I don't put blame on anyone as of yet ... Just my POV ... I know I'm crazy ...

agree how can people blalantly lie.barun i use to adore you yaar and PHATiCHAR CHUHAS i use to defend you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S111FairyLiquidSoap

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
This whole craze surrounding hot and happening male actors started with Karan Singh Grover of DMG. He left and was forgotten for Gurmeet, whose show ended and he then was forgotten for Barun. I wonder who's the next actor to get his 15 minutes. Maybe we'll go back to KSG with his new show haha. Its funny, these actors don't realize how forgettable they are with fangirls. They will move on to the next "hot" thing as soon as you are gone.

P.S. Hugs to Swathi and co.Hug Sorry if I just post randomly and disappear, its a little hard to keep up with the forum sometimes.

Edited by AyeReKhushi - 10 November 2012 at 8:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

S111boreddamselspiritshinaaGayuArnavKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Originally posted by shinaa

Fairy i again called them same guy picked up the phone and he recognised me i am soo ashamed of myself anyway i called to know the truth about bollywood movie offer and he said that yup he got some movie offer and they dont know wheather he will come back in this tv industry even.that guys name is ashish.i am soo ashamed of myself never thought that i will become this despo that i will call a channel.shame on me.
shina chalk this down to a life experience next time you will learn to treat a serial as a serial
the problem is we all made Arnvav and Khushi real life characters Hats off tot SI and BS for pulling that and we lived in that dream world for so long wanting to believe in a lovestory no matter how implausible because we felt strongly over them
today we all know its a soap serial with fictiional characters and IPKKND is just a set in mumba
SO never regret but learn thank and be grateful for this experience for you have become wiser as a result and that makes you the winner

You're right Swathi ... I've watched so many shows but never treated any like that and I guess just because of that reason ... BS and SI made us feel Arnav and Khushi are for real ...
I really feel like a fool to get so much attached to the show and actors too ...
I've never cared for any actors personal life be it be BW or TV ... I always thought they're there to entertain us and that's what matters.  What they do with their personal lives ... None of my business... I never read entertainment magazines or never even watch those shows ... Because all they show is never 100% true ...
How and when did I get so much involved with this show ... I don't know ...
And I just feel so stupid right now ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asha...KookiemonsterFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

This whole craze surrounding hot and happening male actors started with Karan Singh Grover of DMG. He left and was forgotten for Gurmeet, whose show ended and he then was forgotten for Barun. I wonder who's the next actor to get his 15 minutes. Maybe we'll go back to KSG with his new show haha. Its funny, these actors don't realize how forgettable they are with fangirls. They will move on to the next "hot" thing as soon as you are gone.

P.S. Hugs to Swathi and co.Hug Sorry if I just post randomly and disappear, its a little hard to keep up with the forum sometimes.

ShockedShockedi was shell shocked seeing ur id as a reply me khatti with u !!
no reply to my OS yet !!

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 10 November 2012 at 8:37am
spirit IF-Rockerz
spirit
spirit

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Originally posted by spirit

Hello everyone,

What's cookin in IPK land folks?

IPK land is No more!
BhaiyyaJi quitting Yaara! 

Ha! If Bhaiyyaji lowes us the viewers nd ipk so much to quit, Then why don't they get us a Bhaiyyaji with a new face? Not a new man for Bhaabiji!!! I mean, I know it's going to be bad but, we gotta respect his decision, if that's the case? And if the show must go on no?

Don't say no ipk land yaara, where else will I stalk Basherz if ipk land shuts shop!?

This whole issue is so amusing, how did they let this whole fiasco get to huge?? Other people/ PH in the industry must be having a field day. And Bhaiiya's reputation is gonna take a huge beating :/ along with the ph...

Edited by spirit - 10 November 2012 at 8:32am

S111GayuArnavFairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Priyanka my darlingHug
 in todays easily bored ADD world the phan base is fickle and they just move on quickly to the next wannabe
15 minutes is too long more like 15 seconds
have seen folks here itself move on
IF was a madhouse a couple of days back I got a first dekko at emoshunal atyachars on that dayLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S111spiritshinaaKookiemonster

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by GayuArnav

Hello everyone,

What's cookin in IPK land folks?

IPK land is No more!
BhaiyyaJi quitting Yaara! 

Ha! If Bhaiyyaji lowes us the viewers nd ipk so much to quit, Then why don't they get us a Bhaiyyaji with a new face? Not a new man for Bhaabiji!!! I mean, I know it's going to be bad but, we gotta respect his decision, if that's the case? And if the show must go on no?

Don't say no ipk land yaara, where else will I stalk Basherz if ipk land shuts shop!?

This whole issue is so amusing, how did they let this whole fiasco get to huge?? Other people/ PH in the industry must be having a field day. And Bhaiiya's reputation is gonna take a huge beating :/ along with the ph...

I think PH,SP or Barun wouldn't have thought that the news will be leaked out!
But all their names are tarnished now.Repair has been done and very badly!
I don't know why they are now going to UK Confused for people to throw Rotten eggs and tomatoes? 

S111spiritFairyLiquidSoap

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
hmmm PPG has not commented yet !
i guess she already left !!
pm ka tho jawab dethi ja !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top