Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open - Page 115

shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Fairy i again called them same guy picked up the phone and he recognised me i am soo ashamed of myself anyway i called to know the truth about bollywood movie offer and he said that yup he got some movie offer and they dont know wheather he will come back in this tv industry even.that guys name is ashish.i am soo ashamed of myself never thought that i will become this despo that i will call a channel.shame on me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GayuArnav

Take care of yourself for the surgery buddy!

Yeah thanx a lot!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: zonera1

Hi guys!Trust me in a few days everyone will accept Barun's leave.
Well I myself have decided to tak a short leave from tuesday.M going for my surgery for my eyes so no watching IPK for 1 week.
An ASR fan mourn for his absence and a Barun fan will wait to watch his other projects coz he will seen on 1 screen or other.

My best wishes on your surgery and a speedy recovery
Hope it is nothing too serious
yep that is the only way to see it
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shinaa

Fairy i again called them same guy picked up the phone and he recognised me i am soo ashamed of myself anyway i called to know the truth about bollywood movie offer and he said that yup he got some movie offer and they dont know wheather he will come back in this tv industry even.that guys name is ashish.i am soo ashamed of myself never thought that i will become this despo that i will call a channel.shame on me.

He recognized you? ðŸ˜† Oh poor you!
Ipk has made us go mad yaar! 
BS is quitting.So there is nothing much we can do.

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Arti You are Incorrigible🤣 i am seriously tempted to run this in all the dori beginnings
muah thanks made my day😆
but then you are my First Partner😳

Of course you should play this at the beginning.. ðŸ˜‰
I will be right back.. talking to Avni on Skype.. she is telling me about her conversation with SP.. 
Man now they are telling everyone Barun has movie offers.. 

Bhaiyya is gone... for lying now.. ðŸ˜† 
Bored bhaiyya is so mad at Bhaiyya now.. ðŸ˜¡ if this is true, and if he did have movie offiers.. then I was right.. he was just trying to gain sympathy so that people will come and watch his movies!
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shinaa

shina chalk this down to a life experience next time you will learn to treat a serial as a serial
the problem is we all made Arnvav and Khushi real life characters Hats off tot SI and BS for pulling that and we lived in that dream world for so long wanting to believe in a lovestory no matter how implausible because we felt strongly over them
today we all know its a soap serial with fictiional characters and IPKKND is just a set in mumba
SO never regret but learn thank and be grateful for this experience for you have become wiser as a result and that makes you the winner
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

Of course you should play this at the beginning.. ðŸ˜‰
I will be right back.. talking to Avni on Skype.. she is telling me about her conversation with SP.. 
Man now they are telling everyone Barun has movie offers.. 

Bhaiyya is gone... for lying now.. ðŸ˜† 
Bored bhaiyya is so mad at Bhaiyya now.. ðŸ˜¡ if this is true, and if he did have movie offiers.. then I was right.. he was just trying to gain sympathy so that people will come and watch his movies!

BhaiyyaJi became Greedy! 
Well lets see what is the reward for him for quitting IPK and entering BW! I hope its good for him otherwise he will be added to the list of "Lost in BW" 
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
best of luck.
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone,

What's cookin in IPK land folks?

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
How can anyone lie openly that too not once but twice on his interview ? For me it's hard to believe ... 
My husband always tells me " you think everyone is nice and you're living in fairy land " but that's not true ... I can never believe people would lie like that... Just last week one of my assistants took a day off saying she was sick and actually went shopping , I found out from my other employee ... I still  couldn't decide who to believe and my hubby said no one ... You can't trust anyone ...I've known them for a while and they are good people ... why would they lie ...

I still think its either Barun lying or SP lying for their own selfish benefits ... I don't put blame on anyone as of yet ... Just my POV ... I know I'm crazy ...