Users

Frequent Posters

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Voi.
Stand in line Arti.
Swathi previously promised to marry Kookie and Me and we in turn promised to marry others.  Now Swathi is cheating on us.
Let me go and throw a tantrum around.

PS:  You are welcome to participate in the mass marriage, but we are letting Swathi marry you separately

sudha she is going to be my legal spouse we are doing it the right way in a state that recognizes our state of the union and if you say bigamy i say big of me
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okyy i hv vented out a lot..
Again i hv nothing aginst BS..its his life...take the decision bt i m nt going to say i m feeling bad blah blah...will support nd all...why i m nt a morcha person man...:/

i didnt take ny permision here...sry if tht was needed...!!
Bt njoyed here...thnxx
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

my first and last i did switch to child bride due to the horrible tracks here like the story though not emotionaly attached
bollywood only on dvd so i can FF songs and stuff i dont like but rarely watch

alright...not that I'm some creep...just coz you said nahin meant no and you understood...so got a little curious...only to realise you might have been kidding...not very fast you seeπŸ˜›
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

my first and last i did switch to child bride due to the horrible tracks here like the story though not emotionaly attached
bollywood only on dvd so i can FF songs and stuff i dont like but rarely watch

Some season of Modern family is starting on star world... just wish it was at 8 p.m.
There is nothign decent that comes at 8 to switch to!!! BV... I dont like the guy or girl, even if the woman have some more respect there than Khushi!!

I am hoping to contact Bhaiya with ideas and options once he starts watching tv!!
Edited by jules - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Drmsnap

Swathi ! I want to thank you again for this thread ...

And all the sensible people who comment here ...
I just experienced the outside world of IF today  πŸ˜†...
There are crazy lunatics out there making crazy posts and don't even have the sense to discuss or how to talk to people ...
I'm so glad for this thread 
πŸ€— To everyone ...

shirali πŸ€—
i did see wanted to start an arguement but then realized they are too delusional loved your reply thoughπŸ‘
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMFG.. I can't stop laughing form the discussion on Sahara niece post.. I am so tempted to go back and say something.. but I need to run now.. at this rate I won't get to my meeting.. in an hour.. πŸ˜† I still havne't taken the shower I said I will take 2 hours ago.. nor had my lunch.. πŸ˜†

But at least seeing pathetic posts have cheered me up.. πŸ€£ 
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

Okyy if Ekra kapoor wud hv in this situation,
she will give DAMN to the actors...will carry show forroward with her pracious brain...
I mean her show looks storyless...bt nt meaningless nd dramless.she always entertain ppl...i dont watch her Shows..
Bt she is a girl with So much DARING nature...!!...she dont care abt nyone...!!
Why shuld she...the actors r popular coz PH gave thm the role,role was vry well written...if u r giving credit to the actors for making this role so popular dont forget who has spent 1yr to creat this...hw can u...??...
If u dont wanna see thr is Snake thn it will look to u a rope as simple as tht...😑

I know...she like took away amar upadhyay...i remember my granny watching kyunki and the uproar it had caused...

next thing we knew...ronit roy was IT
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: McNinja

I read the WU today. I think I will watch the show from now on. πŸ˜Š

jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: McNinja

πŸ‘  All OTT scenes should have been written for her!! She would do justice to them!!!

She always reminded me of that horrendous Poo Character Kareena played in K3G

I am all for IPK Season 2! WITH Barun and Sanaya. Because let's face it, we might think Viraf as hot but those Barun Phankis would give him death threats every day.

And that is, if Barun WANTS to continue with IPK Season 2. I mean, I am not the one who wanted to mail SP and tell them to force Barun to stay back. Because I believe it is his personal decision (no Bulldozers assaulting him) and if he'd be forced to stay back...then how will he give his best? THAT would be a greater disappointment.

Thing is, we don't really know what Barun wants. It's all so vague on his side.