Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

Oh god 🤣

IAM JHAAPPING BHAJANS  NOW, THAT IS ONLY PRAYER I KNOW... I LIKE... SO HERE YOU GO BHAKTHS... DOwn on your KNEES FOR  YOUR GOD ON EARTH...
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

sigh the thread is running way too fast new link

Swathi! Thank you so much for creating a platform where we can all vent out our frustration..
This thread rocks!👏
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Because he fought with Gul for Khushi's dignity..
So she got mad and asked him to leave the show...

That b**ch!😡

🤣..
I felt like reading aitraz part-2...🤣
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

I will always hate GUL... no redemption for her in my eyes cause she said the story ran its course!!!

Just my opinion...but the story was about how the past of two lovers affect their present!! so in that context when garima's truth came out...and the shyam story getting over...the original track was pretty much done with

what I hate about gul is that the story track after that was just stupid...and it kept going downhill...everything was a celebration...some festival...some birthday...and when all the party budget was over they got some stupid vamp track(according to what fairy said)
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Swathi! Thank you so much for creating a platform where we can all vent out our frustration..
This thread rocks!👏

welcome ji😃
Originally posted by: --krishyy--

I m nt getting ny reason why shuldnt i devlop respect for Ms.Sanaya Irani...i love this girl a lot nd nw respect her a lot...nt becoz she committed nd all...coz she is a girl u can say a take a bow tht u made a underdeveloped character to be loved by so many...brilliant she is...if tht makes me a basher i m accepting it respectfully...:)

accept it proudly bas
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aisha and Tanisha may claw my eyes out.
But why is Gul under attack.
I am not saying she does not deserve it.
But why particularly now and that too when Barun decided to quit because he wants to watch Balika Vadhu with his wife and he is tired.
Someone care to explain please.
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

Just my opinion...but the story was about how the past of two lovers affect their present!! so in that context when garima's truth came out...and the shyam story getting over...the original track was pretty much done with

what I hate about gul is that the story track after that was just stupid...and it kept going downhill...everything was a celebration...some festival...some birthday...and when all the party budget was over they got some stupid vamp track(according to what fairy said)

She read a Mills & Boons and thought she could make a serial out of it!!! Thats where she made a msitake and then she ran a million tracks side by side and rushed everything!!
Originally posted by: stafhtad

But why particularly now and that too when Barun decided to quit because he wants to watch Balika Vadhu with his wife and he is tired.

sudha have you trolled sahara niece ? very interesting theories there on gul
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: stafhtad

😆

I thought it was Madhubala he wanted to watch??

At 8 p.m if his wife doesnt want to talk they may watch the new guy and Khushi's Maula Ve!!!