BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by GayuArnav

Yeah just now i heard the entire interview and was expecting him to be depressed or Crying or something but he seemed perfectly Alright πŸ˜³
he seemed Bored and exhausted only!
And he stammers a lot generally and people thought he is Nervous!
Oh god! 
Well he is gonna take a break which i decode it as Quitting.
So just spit it out SP! Whether the show is gonna end or not?
Why are you guys hell bent on Infuriating us! πŸ˜‘

His fans are ready to go on a hunger strike for him and he wants to sit at home and watch TVπŸ˜†
In one of the interviews he said that he gets bored easily.. so basically he is bored of playing ASR and naturally it requres more energy to do something when you are not interested in it.. and that is making him tired.

I dont want to compare.. but SI always had more scenes than him, so naturally she must have worked harder for the show than him.. but still she never let that affect the show and the quality of her work.. 

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

welcome πŸ˜ƒ

so what exactly is the status...I know the break thing is just barun's way of saying that he's outta the mess..

what about the show?

has the kid mystery been sorted out...i don't even bother reading the updates coz i couldn't be less bothered about who the father of the child is
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

<div></div>shinna i knowπŸ˜†
i mean seriously had hotihe yaar denial ki.f denial is not river but atlantic ocean for some people
.Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Siri22

Swathi,

I still don't understand why they have to axe the show and the fans obsession with it.

My opinion:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 yr leap.
Khushi has a Jr. Khushi
New man in her life.
Woos her and marries her.

What's wrong in getting married  a second time? Pray someone tell me? People do that all the time in real life right? 

Would the pankhas demand to end the show if SI quit?

already have a list ready for a new 'classy' woman

in other words...she is not their GOD. BAS
Originally posted by Sarunmagic

I understand God likes to take care of everyone, fans, friends, family, wifeπŸ˜‰ afterall he just wants to relaxπŸ˜†
I AAP BHI NAA
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sree07

πŸ˜•<font color="#330000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yesterday when i come in, people were crying over a crying actor who is tormented by the PH. People were rallying behind him who is fighting PH with tooth and nail against sheetal track!!!
</font>

<font color="#330000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Yesterday night he was forced to liein frontof media to save PH and SP. And now I see WE have won the battle "no barun , no ipk"...fandom rocks...</font>

<font color="#330000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font color="#0000ff" size="3">My heart goes to the people who got temporarily jobless and to an awesome actress who got sidelines in the whole process. And the PH too, whose baby was killed (by whom, its a question)mercilesslyin a time span of mere 4 months</font>.</font>

<font color="#330000" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">sorry i am ranting...but can't help..</font>

πŸ‘

even i feel the same i even did a post some time back when rumors started why should the others be punished for the action of a few and yesterday Rabba Ve Delena also wrote a similar post

getting a job in these insecure times is very difficult and all these phans have either parents or spouse supporting so they dont feel the pain

i know what a loss of income can do to a family and its a very scary thought and situation to be in my heart goes out to the crew the spot boys the gripper the set the office gopher et al

exactly...why not give the show another chance with a new season of a leap.πŸ˜•
No barun no ipk...what logic is that?

exactlyy wht type of line is tht...!
Okyy let barun do ipkknd nd aap dekho..happy watching guyss..
I swear...all these tasting my love for this man too..i always love barun for grt acting bas...
Thy r making him a sole GOD...😑

nw i want justice to all prakash brothr nd Laxmi...wht the hell thy can do this to thm..
Guyss sign petition for thm...too..:/...lol
.Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
My reply on page 13 on Sahara niece's post..  now I can leave in peace.. πŸ˜ƒ
Swathi, saw your reply. 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago

WHAT IZZ GOING ON,ONE FEELS BRAIN DEAD, ONE CAN ONLY WORK WITH BRAIN DEAD... NOW I WILL GET BRAIN DEAD...

ON A SERIOUS NOTE FEEL BAD FOR MS.SANAYA, NAANI, MAAMI, NEW HP TWIN AND THE SPOT BOYS, CREW... REALLY PATHETIC OF GUL AND HER BRAINERS...
Edited by prabba - 11 years ago