Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys

so i stopped watching the show after the kid entered...aaj i come to the forum and see all these posts about the show ending...is it true?

felt this place was where I'd get the most sensible replies...thus:)
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sarunmagic

WhatπŸ˜•

shinna i knowπŸ˜† 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Priyanka_

hey guys

so i stopped watching the show after the kid entered...aaj i come to the forum and see all these posts about the show ending...is it true?

felt this place was where I'd get the most sensible replies...thus:)

welcome πŸ˜ƒ
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So after all this drama i came to kn Bitter truth is
GUL is Ra-one,
BS is G-one,
-he wants to save khushi...out her from OTT act...so wht was he doing before kidnapping track...?..signing movie...??

-i hv nothing against barun...*why shuld i,i dont evn kn this guy*...bt these fangirls r taking my patience away...!
.😑.😑
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WhatπŸ˜•

yup just check her post also gul insulted barun in front of everyone and barun wanted to save the show he cares about fans yaa right thats what the 11/28/44 day break is all about.i pity her.
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But there was a rumour that he is quitting coz of the bad script and his role being sidelined.. So in a way it's good thing for him, if his role is sidelined then he get less screen space hence more time with wife's and family... So what happen thenπŸ˜‰

the perfect logic...not many will get it..excuses 

and sidelined by who the decoration pieces?? the two of them already left and some good one are not even shown enough (Shashi Babua and Bauaji )  by Khushi?.or is it jr. ASR...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I have nothing to say.. πŸ˜ƒ  about that post.. wondering if I should go comment on that post.. being my sarcastic phanki self.. πŸ˜† and give her a nice piece of my mind.. 
I have never replied to any of her posts.. 
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

[

πŸ˜• yesterday when i come in, people were crying over a crying actor who is tormented by the PH. People were rallying behind him who is fighting PH with tooth and nail against sheetal track!!! 
Yesterday night he was forced to lie in front of media to save PH and SP. And now I see WE have won the battle "no barun , no ipk"...fandom rocks... 

My heart goes to the people who got temporarily jobless and to an awesome actress who got sidelines in the whole process. And the PH too, whose baby was killed (by whom, its a question) mercilessly in a time span of mere 4 months.

sorry i am ranting...but can't help..
[/QUOTE]
πŸ‘
even i feel the same i even did a post some time back when rumors started why should the others be punished for the action of a few and yesterday Rabba Ve Delena also wrote a similar post
getting a job in these insecure times is very difficult and all these phans have either parents or spouse supporting so they dont feel the pain
i know what a loss of income can do to a family and its a very scary thought and situation to be in  my heart goes out to the crew the spot boys the gripper the set the office gopher et al
[/QUOTE]

exactly...why not give the show another chance with a new season of a leap. πŸ˜•
No barun no ipk...what logic is that?
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WhatπŸ˜•

ohh yhee basically sanaya is malika serawat...onlyy wants to romance with mr.hasmi...😑.
Wht a talent...?...wht a post...bwahhh
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have one word for both the party here who were the reason for this whole mess and that is karma and karma is a b**ch