Users

Frequent Posters

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jules

Sahara Niece is back

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3282555

Pls do not make any comments about this in the thread for reasons best know to all!!!

You know the alternative!!!

😆 Thanks so much for the link. Really couldn't stop laughing. 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[

😕 yesterday when i come in, people were crying over a crying actor who is tormented by the PH. People were rallying behind him who is fighting PH with tooth and nail against sheetal track!!! 
Yesterday night he was forced to lie in front of media to save PH and SP. And now I see WE have won the battle "no barun , no ipk"...fandom rocks... 

My heart goes to the people who got temporarily jobless and to an awesome actress who got sidelines in the whole process. And the PH too, whose baby was killed (by whom, its a question) mercilessly in a time span of mere 4 months.

sorry i am ranting...but can't help..
👏
even i feel the same i even did a post some time back when rumors started why should the others be punished for the action of a few and yesterday Rabba Ve Delena also wrote a similar post
getting a job in these insecure times is very difficult and all these phans have either parents or spouse supporting so they dont feel the pain
i know what a loss of income can do to a family and its a very scary thought and situation to be in  my heart goes out to the crew the spot boys the gripper the set the office gopher et al
debby_11 thumbnail
@jules...

she really loves him...Blind love and blind faith...all the rumors together is summarized in her thread...nothing new
[

Swathi 🤗

The PH did neglect and spoil the show.

It is such a pity...such a hugely popular show, with immense potential fizzled out within a year - have never heard of anything like this before.

Other PH try to somehow keep their serials on air for years, somehow or the other...and this PH loses interest in its money making product and moves onto a new pet!

As for Barun...I still feel his movie stint is what took toll on him and the serial to some extent.

true that the serial lost its way from then
,Edited by ViSaRun - 11 years ago
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh. Abt the show, it's just sad to see to everything come to this state where everything is falling apart. Just saw the article that says, this is the most watched Hindi show in the UK now. Isn't this what people work for when they make shows? People to appreciate it. These guys had all that or still do, since I assume most of the offline audience isn't even aware of all this offscreen drama yet and yet they let it all just fall apart. So demented!
what a load of crock that post am not saying more
Nishitarao thumbnail
I remember in one of his interviews he said..

He and his wife are very happy because of all the fame and success he has got and they are afraid of losing it .. 
But from the looks of it.. he himself is throwing everything away.. 
I would never have that courage.. 
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Swathi,

I still don't understand why they have to axe the show and the fans obsession with it.

My opinion:

Kill off ASR.
Take a 5 yr leap.
Khushi has a Jr. Khushi
New man in her life.
Woos her and marries her.

What's wrong in getting married  a second time? Pray someone tell me? People do that all the time in real life right? 

Would the pankhas demand to end the show if SI quit?

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey bashars did you guys saw debs post sanaya didnt want to work with any other guy.lol