Posted: 11 years ago
I am still a realist. Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: april2003

Don't laugh too much
Save some for when the real news is released

Haha! Im all ready for the So called NEWS!
I just don't care what the news will be but this gif one was EPIC!!!!!!! ðŸ¤£
I am laughing again!!!! To hell with barun's decision.This is making me laugh like anything.BAS! ðŸ¤£
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ogive_nab

@DKS, didn't notice u already become pinky.congrats dude.

Thanks nabila...
Me Kookie and harshu went pink on the Maha episode day...
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I stick to my opinion...
If its physical stress take a short not indefinite break...
Go n a vacation...
Eat good food..
See a dietician..
Have adequate supplements..and come back all fresh...

If its for ur movie..
Good luck to u...but I wish u had waited to know the result..

If its for the script..
I still think u r in a position to negotiate...

If its tussle with PH..
Bring t out in the open...
We will make sure that PH finds no channel in future...

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

I can wait for him if he indeed wants to come back.

with gul no cast satisfies now..hence, its tough to anticipate his come back again..now only sp is hope.
cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Shar my shining star you did us basherz proud🤗

So glad darling you got to meet albeit through your sibling but then that is what brothers are there for they give us torture and then wonderful moments of delight like today for you

Hmm second time eh? He must have been flabbergasted when you refused to click with him a first for him i am sure😆 wonder if his ego got slightly bruised

while am no phangurl or drooler i am a humanist and the chap looks dreadful Something is eating him up and he looks really strained and stressed
I will refrain from commenting negatively on him for its not nice to take potshots when some one clearly is in pain and in ill health

BS dear take that break sort the issues that is causing you to neglect your health and then come back

BS sending you healing energy from my side get well soon

SHAR MAKE A POST DARLING YOU WILL BE THE TOAST OF IF

dori mata is here! 

agreed, one should not bash someone who is already down, which is quite evident from his appearance/acting from the last several months.  and he does look painfully thin these days in the show and in the star diwali event.

but, i agree with DKS - at least to an extent he brought it on himself by squeezing in the c grade movie when he should have been taking a 'well deserved break' for his own health/personal needs. he's going to get so much backlash now for leaving ipkknd, he's really going to have to rebuild a very hard earned reputation when he is back.  and of course he knows it, so the added stress of that coupled with his health/personal issues.

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: P_Gopi

Hey people ...

Am i welcomed here...

you are welcome here as long as you know what the thread stands for and if you do welcome😊
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😆
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Shar my shining star you did us basherz proud🤗

So glad darling you got to meet albeit through your sibling but then that is what brothers are there for they give us torture and then wonderful moments of delight like today for you

Hmm second time eh? He must have been flabbergasted when you refused to click with him a first for him i am sure😆 wonder if his ego got slightly bruised

while am no phangurl or drooler i am a humanist and the chap looks dreadful Something is eating him up and he looks really strained and stressed
I will refrain from commenting negatively on him for its not nice to take potshots when some one clearly is in pain and in ill health

BS dear take that break sort the issues that is causing you to neglect your health and then come back

BS sending you healing energy from my side get well soon

SHAR MAKE A POST DARLING YOU WILL BE THE TOAST OF IF

Fairy * Big bear hug*

I doubt he'll come back...As much as I sympathize with him about his health, he's been thinking of quitting since two months...and it seems as time has progressed things have taken a bad turn with him and the PH... Now I wonder what is going down, with them !

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: stafhtad

Swathi, did not reserve a spot for me on the first page.

What is that - Fairy. I did not use the spot for 8 Doris so I lost the right.  Ok.  Then See Me Walk  Away from you all then !!😡😡

sudha i was a abou to pop off got bounced out of the server again and just managed to make this thread and now realize i forgot to reserve forgive me loopyji😭