Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BasherzAT#20 Time for a Requiem dori 20 open - Page 18

McNinja thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I already felt some sympathy for him, now I just feel worse for him.

I hope everything works out and things settle down fast. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

@Shar:Is your bro associated with IPKKND?
And why was he looking ill?
Is he sick?
Por Sobti boy.

No we were in the rick...going past the set...so my bro was like show me the gate wfrom wher you first saw him...so we were ambling outside the set...me and my lazy ass did not even traverse the entire length of the compound but my bro went upto the first gate which was partially open where BS was walking...so my bro called him out and introduced me as his phangurl sis😑...but yeah I asked him to shut up in front of BS...my golden words to my bro were "Jack I can speak for myself and let barun finish his phone conversation first"πŸ˜†
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shar1988

See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know  thenBS himself  hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thin

After reading this post .. 
I decide to stop blaming him .. πŸ˜­ .. 
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the only Pic Sharyn sent.
And yes the poor guy looks haggard.
No PM.
BAS
cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

pm game im in πŸ˜³

please cc me on the pm discussion too!!

gosh i can't believe i'm acting like a fan girl at 4:30am😲
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know  thenBS himself  hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thin

this is indeed heart breaking.. i really think he could do with a well deserved break.. he is a genuine guy it seems from what i have seen and hear all the time..

I just hate the ph and gul all the more now 😑
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kookie2020

Awww he looks haggard.

Oh god! He looks very exhausted and Tired! Poor boy definitely needs a break! :(
Feel really bad for this guy! 
Look at him! I feel so bad :( 
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have been ranting about his burnout since months now...he has been careless about it and it shows clearly on TV
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Manisha.

I had missed this..did u guys see this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2968509

Yup!!! That was a while ago when she need IPKKND
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

No we were in the rick...going past the set...so my bro was like show me the gate wfrom wher you first saw him...so we were ambling outside the set...me and my lazy ass did not even traverse the entire length of the compound but my bro went upto the first gate which was partially open where BS was walking...so my bro called him out and introduced me as his phangurl sis😑...but yeah I asked him to shut up in front of BS...my golden words to my bro were "Jack I can speak for myself and let barun finish his phone conversation first"πŸ˜†

Do they let anyone enter the set?

Did you see Sanaya?
And did you see the Raizada Mansion?
Update more.