Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shar1988

i was such a f**ktard...When i asjed him about his leave...i swear my voice cracked...btw it was too funny posting the exact convo:

So I asked him, "Barun are you leaving?"

Barun flummoxed replied: Where?? I am right here

I clarified with almost tears in her eyes gesturing towards the sets, " I mean are you leaving this"

Barun, haggard and morose uttered yet again the golden words to pacify breaking hearts, " No I am not leaving, it is just a break"💔

So then I wished him well for his future an dhe sweetly wished me the same...he was looking so ill😭

for the first time since the quitting Drama .. I felt bad for him .. :(
it seems that there is something serious and strong behind his leave ..
hope the real reason behind this mess disclosed soon!
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Manisha.

Why doesnt he take a break for 1-2 weeks and get back...
Anyway u will become famous if u make a post with the pic...

STAR OF THE EVENING...SHARYN...FRM BASHERS END... 😆
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww he looks haggard.

Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i was such a f**ktard...When i asjed him about his leave...i swear my voice cracked...btw it was too funny posting the exact convo:

So I asked him, "Barun are you leaving?"

Barun flummoxed replied: Where?? I am right here

I clarified with almost tears in her eyes gesturing towards the sets, " I mean are you leaving this"

Barun, haggard and morose uttered yet again the golden words to pacify breaking hearts, " No I am not leaving, it is just a break"💔

So then I wished him well for his future an dhe sweetly wished me the same...he was looking so ill😭

shar, so lucky you could meet him.. he indeed looks unwell.. must have been so difficult speaking to him considering the situation right now.. your bro knew someone in the set?
sanja_here thumbnail

See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know thenBS himself hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thin

now ur update is making me feel bad for him...guess i m back to his pankhi self...
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had missed this..did u guys see this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2968509
P_Gopi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey people ...
Am i welcomed here...
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

See I didn't have it in my mind to question him further because he looked quite harassed as it is...and I was in a state of shock...must thank my bro who called him.

BS was pacing in the compound talking on his phone in punjabi to someone...i didn;t realise it my bro did...also my bro found him to be very down to earth...when we went to talk to him he was still on the phone and my bro was blabbering so i asked him to shut up and told him that let BS finish his talk...and you know  thenBS himself  hung up his phone and spoke to us.

Guys if only I could describe how emaciated and forlorn he looked...poor soul he really could do with a break...he was looking very ill...mentally stressed as well as physically weak...so thin

😭😭😭😭
He then surely deserves a break.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pm game im in ðŸ˜³

sanja_here thumbnail
Aishu...i m team barun now!!! After reading sharyn... 😭 ..poor bhaiyyaEdited by sanja_here - 11 years ago