Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sanja_here

Seems like we r waiting outside ICU...n some one close to heart is inside... 😆

I agree!
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
convert it from imgur.com and post it Shar.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know how I get so lucky but I always meet him only...today there was no shooting happening outside like last time but my bro saw this man talking on his cell walking in the compound and he called me to see if its him and it was...I didn't know what to do so my bro called him out and made intros by saying my sis is such a huge fan of yours😡

Gosh was I embarrassed...I snapped at him in front of Bs and told my bro that I can speak for myself...god there is so much to tell...BS must have thought I am so neurotic snarky bitch...when my bro offered to get our poc clicked I refused to pose with BS...not because I dnt like him but because I hate to get my pics clicked...BS looked at me as though I was nuts...shit I am screwing the chronology   Nd yes I asked him abt the leave

cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so glad i just checked the dori...waiting for your detailed account and pics shar!

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Listen the imgur thing will take time ...someone just Pm me their mail id and they can upload the pic...I'll mail it Edited by shar1988 - 11 years ago
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar1988

I don't know how I get so lucky but I always meet him only...today there was no shooting happening outside like last time but my bro saw this man talking on his cell walking in the compound and he called me to see if its him and it was...I didn't know what to do so my bro called him out and made intros by saying my sis is such a huge fan of yours😡

Gosh was I embarrassed...I snapped at him in front of Bs and told my bro that I can speak for myself...god there is so much to tell...BS must have thought I am so neurotic snarky bitch...when my bro offered to get our poc clicked I refused to pose with BS...not because I dnt like him but because I hate to get my pics clicked...BS looked at me as though I was nuts...shit I am screwing the chronology   Nd yes I asked him abt the leave

what did he say about the leave?
cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shar you are so lucky to see/meet him...both times you stalked the set!  so what did he say about the leave????
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shar1988

Gosh was I embarrassed...I snapped at him in front of Bs and told my bro that I can speak for myself...god there is so much to tell...BS must have thought I am so neurotic snarky bitch...when my bro offered to get our poc clicked I refused to pose with BS...not because I dnt like him but because I hate to get my pics clicked...BS looked at me as though I was nuts...shit I am screwing the chronology   Nd yes I asked him abt the leave

God you were like that? i would have fainted before him! You have one great Attitude! ðŸ˜†
What did he say about his leave yaara? Tells me Pleej??? 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

no one is answering my question ðŸ˜­

this is the price i pay for keep the Dori out of trouble ?? ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜’