Poll

do you watching HD now or not??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
are you watching HD now a days or not??

any one want to stop watching in future??

are you happy with HD now or want it to end??

give your valuable comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
upto 6th.nov, i wanted hd to end but after 7th.nov episode. i.e., inshi kiss., i am extremely happy. Though i had stopped watching it but now i resumed watching HD...!!
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
surely watching raj..sumit & rati are giving superb performances..infact HD is back like nov to mar for me..zashi are rocking & shortly once the past is revealed we get our inshi back.
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
of course i am watching n i like the story line
Zashi rocksss...
Rati and Sumit are the best
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am only reading updates  and i am very un happy with this extra marital affair😡

cvc are just stupid ila bedi has lost it  they can just show real dna report in malik khan hand laughing   that solved the purpose  but cvc has to show zaara is indira

otherwise this hd will become a joke love between zaara rishi not acceptable it demeans both leads  making them inder jumpha
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amanverma108

i am only reading updates  and i am very un happy with this extra marital affair😡

cvc are just stupid ila bedi has lost it  they can just show real dna report in malik khan hand laughing   that solved the purpose  but cvc has to show zaara is indira

otherwise this hd will become a joke love between zaara rishi not acceptable it demeans both leads  making them inder jumpha

dont be so upset with the current track amanverma..try to understand the story..where is the extra marital affair they are showing??  Zara is rishi's shrimatiji only.

cvs surely show zara as indira dont worry about it, so many symbolics they have already shown that zara is indira & rishi is not running behind any strange woman blindly..plz understand his situation..he is believing that zara is his shrimatiji because his heart says so & zara is also loving because her heart is feeling for him..this is not wrong since she is indira..her brain is not working because she has ML but heart is working hence yesterday she confessed.

Plz. have little patience..everything will be settled down..zashi are together now & shortly we get our old inshi back.  Give cvs a little time & dont lose hope on rishi..He is your hero afterall hai na..he cant do wrong😊
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rajani ji  i am also inshi fan u know it  i watch hd only for inshi

but its cvc fault  ðŸ˜¡  they should show zaara is indira atlest  malik khan has dna report real one and he is laughing   

it will save the day   that zaara/indira  and rishi heart bonding their love pain 

but now ila mata is showing like a extra marital affair which is not acceptable

its cvc fault
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Raj I'm still watching and will watch till the end.
-Clara- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am watching n will continue to watch 😳
Zashi totally ausum 😳
sanaali thumbnail
i m a true rati fan soo i m watching this show and will keep watching till the last episode for rati