Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

do you watching HD now or not??

Poll Question: do you watching HD now or not??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
12 [17.65%]
4 [5.88%]
52 [76.47%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
are you watching HD now a days or not??

any one want to stop watching in future??

are you happy with HD now or want it to end??

give your valuable comments.

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
upto 6th.nov, i wanted hd to end but after 7th.nov episode. i.e., inshi kiss., i am extremely happy. Though i had stopped watching it but now i resumed watching HD...!!
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
surely watching raj..sumit & rati are giving superb performances..infact HD is back like nov to mar for me..zashi are rocking & shortly once the past is revealed we get our inshi back.
.Shree. IF-Sizzlerz
.Shree.
.Shree.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
of course i am watching n i like the story line
Zashi rocksss...
Rati and Sumit are the best
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i am only reading updates  and i am very un happy with this extra marital affairAngry

cvc are just stupid ila bedi has lost it  they can just show real dna report in malik khan hand laughing   that solved the purpose  but cvc has to show zaara is indira

otherwise this hd will become a joke love between zaara rishi not acceptable it demeans both leads  making them inder jumpha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iSakshi

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amanverma108

i am only reading updates  and i am very un happy with this extra marital affairAngry

cvc are just stupid ila bedi has lost it  they can just show real dna report in malik khan hand laughing   that solved the purpose  but cvc has to show zaara is indira

otherwise this hd will become a joke love between zaara rishi not acceptable it demeans both leads  making them inder jumpha

dont be so upset with the current track amanverma..try to understand the story..where is the extra marital affair they are showing??  Zara is rishi's shrimatiji only.

cvs surely show zara as indira dont worry about it, so many symbolics they have already shown that zara is indira & rishi is not running behind any strange woman blindly..plz understand his situation..he is believing that zara is his shrimatiji because his heart says so & zara is also loving because her heart is feeling for him..this is not wrong since she is indira..her brain is not working because she has ML but heart is working hence yesterday she confessed.

Plz. have little patience..everything will be settled down..zashi are together now & shortly we get our old inshi back.  Give cvs a little time & dont lose hope on rishi..He is your hero afterall hai na..he cant do wrongSmile
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
rajani ji  i am also inshi fan u know it  i watch hd only for inshi

but its cvc fault  Angry  they should show zaara is indira atlest  malik khan has dna report real one and he is laughing   

it will save the day   that zaara/indira  and rishi heart bonding their love pain 

but now ila mata is showing like a extra marital affair which is not acceptable

its cvc fault
ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Raj I'm still watching and will watch till the end.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manali65Dae_drmer-Paulomi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index