Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~* Sumit Vats AT#91* (Page 44)

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by ...Mels...

omg your mom watches TVD thats super awesome

damon Day Dreaming


somehow i end uprememberingSumit when i see ian ...LOL

gosh why nobody makes shows like TVD in India ...Confused

tvd to bana na ekta ka satyanash version ROFL

such types of shows came never be made in india anu

thats why shows like arjun also are a poor copy of mentalist,bones,psych,castle etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

IFfirst IF-Dazzler
IFfirst
IFfirst

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2895

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

Originally posted by ...Mels...

my sister too she has that wierd smile on her face thats why mom hates it ROFL

i remmeber my sis watching pavitra ristha alone once arjun keeps kissing her like the zashi scene

and my mom was horrified that she is watching it and after that objection placed ROFL


Ahaha ROFL

I hav dis smile on my face , my Mom goes into d TV Wen it cums to serials LOL
N my sis starts laughing n trys to distract me showing her crazy biology diagrams LOL


Ohh i remember how difficult it is to draw those biology diagrams ...i had done it in 12th ... D'oh

hence u r sis shows u ...so that she can check if u recognise what it is ...otherwise most diagrams we have to draw is algae fungi ...etc. plant cells ...i can go on and on on this... LOL LOL LOL



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PeraltaGarranty

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by shiin

Originally posted by ...Mels...

my sister too she has that wierd smile on her face thats why mom hates it ROFL

i remmeber my sis watching pavitra ristha alone once arjun keeps kissing her like the zashi scene

and my mom was horrified that she is watching it and after that objection placed ROFL


Ahaha ROFL

I hav dis smile on my face , my Mom goes into d TV Wen it cums to serials LOL
N my sis starts laughing n trys to distract me showing her crazy biology diagrams LOL



Ohh iremember how difficult it is to draw thosebiologydiagrams ...i had done it in 12th ...D'oh

hence u r sis shows u ...so that she can check if u recognise what it is ...otherwise most diagrams we have to draw is algae fungi ...etc. plant cells ...i can go on and on on this...LOLLOLLOL





Ohh God anu...fungi n algae LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
i hate bio yaar worse was the diagram of heart i couldnt never remember where are the viens and arteries

so as to say my 10th std exam was cruel to me since i knew every diagram expect heart and what came any guesses ROFL

thats why i took commerce i hate science gosh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

IFfirst IF-Dazzler
IFfirst
IFfirst

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2895

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by ...Mels...

omg your mom watches TVD thats super awesome

damon Day Dreaming


somehow i end uprememberingSumit when i see ian ...LOL

gosh why nobody makes shows like TVD in India ...Confused

tvd to bana na ekta ka satyanash version ROFL

such types of shows came never be made in india anu

thats why shows like arjun also are a poor copy of mentalist,bones,psych,castle etc


I seriously doubt that PKYEK was even a copy of TVD ...noways ...LOL LOLI object  I object I object ...

Nd Arjun a copy of Mentalist.bones ,psych noway noway noway ...itni ajeeb copy koi kaise kar sakta hai in shows ki ...D'oh D'oh
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by ...Mels...

omg your mom watches TVD thats super awesome

damon Day Dreaming


somehow i end uprememberingSumit when i see ian ...LOL

gosh why nobody makes shows like TVD in India ...Confused

tvd to bana na ekta ka satyanash version ROFL

such types of shows came never be made in india anu

thats why shows like arjun also are a poor copy of mentalist,bones,psych,castle etc


Ekta version ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

i hate bio yaar worse was the diagram of heart i couldnt never remember where are the viens and arteries

so as to say my 10th std exam was cruel to me since i knew every diagram expect heart and what came any guesses ROFL

thats why i took commerce i hate science gosh!


Well I found brain most difficult ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

IFfirst IF-Dazzler
IFfirst
IFfirst

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2895

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

i hate bio yaar worse was the diagram of heart i couldnt never remember where are the viens and arteries

so as to say my 10th std exam was cruel to me since i knew every diagram expect heart and what came any guesses ROFL

thats why i took commerce i hate science gosh!

Hey Mels 
Science ko kuchh mat kehna I am a science student yaar ...LOL LOL LOL
But abhi sirf Maths main specialise kar rahi hun ...LOL LOL

ahh heart diagram in exams ...it takes a lot time to draw it ...hence i used to never practice it ...nd i didnot even have it in 10th exam thank god...LOL LOL LOL...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats

2 3 4 5

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 37   Views: 8440

Khilonaa 37 8440 18 May 2013 at 7:32am by Ratidiisbest
Mod close topic plz

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: CATZ..   Replies: 52   Views: 11480

CATZ.. 52 11480 25 March 2012 at 4:10am by mahkutty
ll*ll Cool Dude Sumit Vats ll*llAt#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 1188   Views: 57524

Khilonaa 1188 57524 22 February 2012 at 7:20am by Sofie128
Sumit Vats Good

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 6   Views: 1860

Khilonaa 6 1860 08 December 2011 at 6:53am by trickortreat
Sumit vats like a monkey

2 3

Author: Arhipkkndsarun   Replies: 20   Views: 4277

Arhipkkndsarun 20 4277 04 December 2011 at 7:49am by *Shruti*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index