Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

~* Sumit Vats AT#91* (Page 33)

IFfirst IF-Dazzler
IFfirst
IFfirst

Joined: 22 March 2012
Posts: 2895

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

hi pinky


anu i know right ROFL i mean after monday and tuesday waale dreadful pukewrthy episodes i made up my mind and stuck to it only for 3 days not to watch hd at all

then my lappy was on i saw siyas upddates and she said zashi kissed im like whattt!!!!!!! Shocked

i was even wondering whether they are fooling me or not ROFL

I was like kya kya kya ..Shocked ShockedShocked ...???typical serial style...nd then i even read ur comment ...nd was just ...LOL LOL LOLLOL

But i was offline that time ...Big smile

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
suffice to say the minute i saw kiss i furiously typed for the episode and watched it

and what saw amzined me i mean sumit really has improved so much from the beginning

he basically hypnotised her with his charm so much so that she wanted the kiss
and after that was smiling so much it was just Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirstEAREYE

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 7000

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by EAREYE

Originally posted by IFfirst

Originally posted by EAREYE

hiii

Hey ...Pinky 
I am Anu ...
Welcome here ...Big smile

hi aun 
thanx 
not seen u here beforeSmile


have been here for a while now ...but not a very regular visitor ...

Am from mumbai ...nd u ...
me frm rajasthan Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

hi pinky


anu i know right ROFL i mean after monday and tuesday waale dreadful pukewrthy episodes i made up my mind and stuck to it only for 3 days not to watch hd at all

then my lappy was on i saw siyas upddates and she said zashi kissed im like whattt!!!!!!! Shocked

i was even wondering whether they are fooling me or not ROFL

ROFL I was watching on TV but I was like must b a dream...evn after Rishi went I was like must b a dream ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirstEAREYEPeraltaGarranty

PeraltaGarranty IF-Sizzlerz
PeraltaGarranty
PeraltaGarranty

Joined: 28 December 2010
Posts: 13253

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
pinky my name is melita mels is just a nickname everyone gave me on the forum so i made it my username LOL
im from mangalore

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirstEAREYE

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avni30

Kanjus


Ahahahaha...who is kanjus ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Joined: 20 June 2010
Posts: 7000

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

pinky my name is melita mels is just a nickname everyone gave me on the forum so i made it my username LOL
im from mangalore
oh ok mels ki kahhani samaj aa gayi


so frnds i giving gifts to u all 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfirst

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Joined: 14 June 2012
Posts: 39732

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Mels...

suffice to say the minute i saw kiss i furiously typed for the episode and watched it

and what saw amzined me i mean sumit really has improved so much from the beginning

he basically hypnotised her with his charm so much so that she wanted the kiss
and after that was smiling so much it was just Heart


Blushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sumit Vats

2 3 4 5

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 36   Views: 9044

Khilonaa 36 9044 18 May 2013 at 7:32am by Ratidiisbest
Mod close topic plz

2 3 4 5

Author: BigBoss11.   Replies: 36   Views: 12392

BigBoss11. 36 12392 25 March 2012 at 4:10am by mahkutty
ll*ll Cool Dude Sumit Vats ll*llAt#1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 1109   Views: 61037

Khilonaa 1109 61037 22 February 2012 at 7:20am by Sofie128
Sumit Vats Good

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 5   Views: 2045

Khilonaa 5 2045 08 December 2011 at 6:53am by trickortreat
Sumit vats like a monkey

2 3

Author: Arhipkkndsarun   Replies: 20   Views: 4750

Arhipkkndsarun 20 4750 04 December 2011 at 7:49am by *Shruti*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index