Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ...Mels...

waise toh i have decided no more hindi shows for me when hd is done maybe sumits next show bt i failed miserably so many shows i watch now out of boredom and im addicted to a few

on a different now hows my dp captain hood from once upon a time have i ever said how much i love the british accent 😳 πŸ˜†

Have to still watch once upon a time ...will watch nd tell u ...about it ...πŸ˜ƒ 

Hindi shows se kabhi kabhi bhi emotionally attach nahi hona chahiye ...the makers will do anything .to ruin their own show ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh yea those forum members who claim with authority that even a majority of d InShi lovers have stopped watching d show!🀣Sometimes i think IF is filled with data analysts and surveyors who only have one job in life: to find out how many people r not watching HD!🀣🀣🀣
shona90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@clara-- great timing πŸ€—
PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
you guys are right he was a jerk from the beginning 🀣 ruthless in getting what he want aakir diwan psycho parivaar ka beta jo hai 🀣

and what do you expect from a munda who had come from usa koi saati savithri types ladka toh nahi hoga naπŸ˜†

rishis past is quite colorful thank god they didnt explore it 🀣

in indian tv they show men as casanovas before the women enter their life
and then all of a sudden "i only loved you and the others were meaningless" scenario comes up cliche! πŸ˜†
IFfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: luminos3

God Mels wouldn't it be hatke if Ila ends today's epi with Rishi Zara ending up sleeping together? Imagine d state of d forum!🀣And then on Monday Zara gets back her memories!🀣🀣🀣 Like how Indira smiled after making merry in dat warehouse?🀣🀣

Hema ...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

pls i will disappear again ...God i hate bashing ... 
Pata nahi kya hoga ...forum ka ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...
Nd What an Idea ... monday ko realisation ...2 days of full on bashing ...nahi nahi nahi ...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
anu watch once upon a time super super awesome

and my god the handsome men there

shona90 thumbnail
@hema ji-- u said it right..!1
people here are not watching show for fun instead sitting with  a micrscope or  may be something more micre than tooo just to pin out smallest flaw also πŸ˜†
IFfirst thumbnail

Oh yea those forum members who claim with authority that even a majority of d InShi lovers have stopped watching d show!🀣Sometimes i think IF is filled with data analysts and surveyors who only have one job in life: to find out how many people r not watching HD!🀣🀣🀣

🀣
Those r the type of comments i was waiting to read ...hema ...πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

arey luckily hd is getting some buzz now people are noticing this jodi

otherwise i think during the kuku track to dulari bua to people hardly cared for the show

extra martial ka cover hi sahi people are watching and thats a fact πŸ˜†
shona90 thumbnail
@mels-- oh my God aap kya kya keh raho hoo πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
but thats true Rishii i mean ricky's past ka kuch nahii bataya shayad isiliye isliye hi πŸ˜†