Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hi, new member :)

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,

I know that there is a lot of tension going on the forum about the whole issue of Barun Sobti's leave from IPKKND, lekin aap logo ke tension ko todha kam karne ke liye I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself as a new member of the IPKKND forum Smile

Let me start with my name. My name is Narges and I live in the Netherlands. I have been a member for the past few years now. Initially, I followed Kaise Yeh Pyaar Hai and Jassi Jaise Koi Nahin. Later on, Pavitra Rishta and Dil Dostii Dance got added to my list. And the latest entry to my favorite serials is Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Let me tell you how it all started...
My sister used to, well actually she still does, watch IPKKND. I was always like 'what the hell are you watching',  'what is this kind of a serial' and so on... She was of full praise, especially about the characters and mainly Barun aka Arnav and the script. She said once you watch it then you will get hooked, tum nahin samjogi. This went on for a long time and suddenly on one fine day, mere aankhen khul gayi...
It was somewhere mid or end July 2012 (yes, LAST summer) that I surfed the net and somehow ended up on youtube LOL Something in my head said: arre yaar, what the hell, just try and watch the damn serial. Ek try toh karo. Tabh meine ek faisla li thi...I started to watch the very first episode of IPKKND...
Aur mere didi ke baatein sayi nikli, I GOT HOOKED and how!!! I am not lying if I tell you that I watched almost ALL the episodes in just 2 months, means I have spend a lot of nights watching IPKKND because I had to catch with like 300 episode!!!Shocked One episode after the other, it was just crazy SillyLekin kya karein...jab itna handsome jawan ladka tumhare saamne hai, toh koi pagal hoga jo usse na dekhe. Am I right?! Wink

Like I said, I watched almost all the episode. Why almost? Because, I am used to watch a few episode in a row so one episode per day will just not work for me. I need a higher dose of the serialWink Right now I am like two weeks behind means I do not watch the serial daily, but I am aware of the current trackSmile Let me tell you that it is not easy at all for me, the urge to watch is driving me crazy sometimes. BUT, I have found a solution for that: Arnav and Khushi love scenesBig smile I am watching the love scenes over and over again and trust me, it is all worth it... (a big thank you to the person who has edited and uploaded all those scenes, truly amazing) 

(I am talking too much, nah? Mujhe pata hai, lekin mein kabse yeh sab aap logo ke saath share karna chahti thi) 

So where was I...Ermm Arre haan, of course Arnav and Khushi or even better Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani. What do I say about them, I guess everything has been said already. Lekin phir bhi, I want to say my bit. They are by far one of the most talented actors, I have ever seen, on the Indian Television. Yes, there are a lot of good actors but these two really stand out. 
Save the best for the last, so let me start with SanayaWink She has a great comic timing, very vivid expressions and body language and she is a bunch of talent Clap 
Okay so now over to my one and only (oops, did I say 'my'? please bear with me)LOLWink 
No no just joking, over to our heartthrob Barun SobtiEmbarrassed ...*FAINT*...
Sorry sorry, but that is the kind of effect he has on me and on thousand and thousand other girls. Barun is a rare combination of being freaking sexy and tremendously talented. Of course, there are more talented actors on Indian TV but let's be honest, how can one not drool over him when he gives you that one damn sexy look of his with those intense eyes...Day DreamingDay Dreaming ...*FAINT, AGAIN*... BACK ON EARTH
Yes, it is the character of Arnav Singh Raizada that I am talking about, but let's not forget that Barun is the one who is portraying this character so good, that one starts to believe that there actually is someone on this earth named ASR. The way he carries himself, his arrogance, his attitude, his style (oh my, his clothing is just WOW), his English (yes, he speaks very sexy English with the American accent), his possessiveness, just everything! I can go on and one about him but let's cut it short: I just love himEmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming

(Acha acha, I am almost done)

Actually, I have a lot more to say and to share but somehow I just forgot...Lagta hai ke mein phir se sapno ke duniya mein chali gayi. Oh which reminds me of one of the most beautiful lines I have ever heard on screen: 'Sapno ke duniya mein rehna achi hai, Lavanya ji. Kyunki asli duniya mein sirf dil toote hain. There are a lot of other lines, but that takes time and I think you all are fed up with me so on this note:

A big THANK YOU to all of you for reading my story. It feels really good to finally share it with you, because only a fan can understand another fan's feelings and emotions towards a serial or an actor. So once again, thank you and hopefully I will be accepted into this great IPKKND parivaarSmile

Signing off,

NargesSmile

P.S. Please please, forgive me for my bad Hindi. I am not an Indian hence I do not speak the language that well but I am trying though! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaddyWaddyasrasrasrasr-ayeshabfd-rini_katarsh_sp

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
great post and though it is late,...welcome to the crazy...emotional...hyper...lovely IPK forum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmetoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

great post and though it is late,...welcome to the crazy...emotional...hyper...lovely IPK forum

Thanks a lot! Ya, I know it is a bit and I do apologize for thatWink 
-ayeshabfd- IF-Rockerz
-ayeshabfd-
-ayeshabfd-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hello Narges, I'm Ayesha :)

Loved Reading your story, And I'm glad you're hooked up to IPKKND like all of us here Wink

There is a big chaos going on About Barun (Like you mentioned) But Hopefully Inshallah All will go well.

A great BIG Welcome HUG From me SmileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmetoyou

puglet IF-Dazzler
puglet
puglet

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metoyou

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshabfd1

Hello Narges, I'm Ayesha :)

Loved Reading your story, And I'm glad you're hooked up to IPKKND like all of us here Wink

There is a big chaos going on About Barun (Like you mentioned) But Hopefully Inshallah All will go well.

A great BIG Welcome HUG From me SmileHug

Hi Ayesha, nice to meet you and thank you for your acceptance into the forum family Big smile
Yes, I read a lot about the the whole issue and hopefully, Insha'Allah there will be some solution for it. Hug

-ayeshabfd-

asrasrasrasr Senior Member
asrasrasrasr
asrasrasrasr

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
welcome dear Hug 

metoyou

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top