India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

so Today Ram

LuvPoojaBose Goldie
LuvPoojaBose
LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
so today ram finally found about Priya's Identity as Pooja who Rajat fall in love with . .. . ...

I am really excited to see what they have for us, I mean, are they going to show this as negative or something which might make Ram realize in a positive way.

I am wondering when Priya will hear the voice message Rajat left her on her phone, the day where Ram collapsed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

agniisnehasya

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPoojaBose

so today ram finally found about Priya's Identity as Pooja who Rajat fall in love with . .. . ...

I am really excited to see what they have for us, I mean, are they going to show this as negative or something which might make Ram realize in a positive way.

I am wondering when Priya will hear the voice message Rajat left her on her phone, the day where Ram collapsed

As far as i can remember, rajat deleted the message when they were in hospital... Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shriramranmarjineejiggs

LuvPoojaBose Goldie
LuvPoojaBose
LuvPoojaBose

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

As far as i can remember, rajat deleted the message when they were in hospital...Confused

OH he did
so Ram finding out about Rajat liking pooja and priya is the one may bring negative Ram back
Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

As far as i can remember, rajat deleted the message when they were in hospital...Confused

OH he did
so Ram finding out about Rajat liking pooja and priya is the one may bring negative Ram back

Ram already knows that Priya is Pooja and Rajat linkers her, there was a conversation between the two regarding this quite some time back and Ram also knows that Priya is unaware of Rajat's feelings to words her so I think there will not be any MU but we may expect some J track in the near future which will finally bring RaYa to gather.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiAnu ShriramranmarsakshitfanPri_013jineejiggs

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Is the j track only left option to bring RaYa together, it seems so as far as Ram's position in concerned

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top