India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A WELL deserved break for us!???

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Gosh, this show always has more drama offscreen than on-screen!! And there is always plenty onscreen too!

It creates drama, induces drama, and churns out more dramatic s*it!!

Man, one thing all this drama has made me own upto is:

I AM A FAN of the SHOW WITH the CHEMISTRY of the cast (esp the leads) and the whole package it produces with the initial story that was promised.

It is the show that makes me 
1.Watch any award show or ANY SHOW or promo for that matter, just to catch a glimpse of them
2. Watch Barun look awkward on stage and pass it on as cute and adorable
3. Chant ALL is WELL at least 10 times 
4. Tear my hair off
5. Ignore life
etc.
For me_IPKKND= ArHi= Sarun

So if either one quits the show and jumps on board another, I might check on the deal but I won't be an avid watcher, UNLESS the show grips me. I know I would be called a traitor and all that

Yes, I have ALWAYS loved Sanaya and that's why started watching IPKKND but had this SHOW not been what it is I would not have continued or fallen for BS and 

What I am trying to say is that ALL THE CONFUSION drama has got to me and I am now literally confused. Whether to support the show and watch it later, or support BS!!

But I am owning up to the fact now that I would do NEITHER. 
Without Barun I don't think the show would hold the charm as it does now, and without the show neither would Barun.

As I still love both of them, I would still support both, and wish them BOTH ALL THE VERY BEST with all their endeavors, but I might not be stalking after them like I do now. So I am (and some others too) would be getting the WELL DESERVED BREAK!

I don't mean any offence to Barun. Everyone deserves a break. He is human, but I am just too much in love with the show, dammit, to be very rational at the moment.

So guys let's catch up on our:
1. Vacation
2. Cuddle time with loved ones
3. Knitting
4. Studies
5. Sanity
6. Break from emptying cartons of ice-cream while being frustrated at the story
OR
6. Giving the refrigerator from holding food and emptying it, by eating them (what else)
7. Closet cleaning
8. Reading MORE AND MORE FFs
9. Updating pending FFs.

PS: A request to all my IF friends please don't stop writing your fictions. It is you guys who would keep the forum bound at this time. I would still be waiting eagerly to read the updates...

PP.S> I know a lot of chappals await me

So guys, what are you planning to do with your break?

Edited by Natalia - 08 November 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011terribletwistfareeHope-Rimsha-sizzlestvbuf-B.N.K-

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Ok, so it's not chappals.. Instead I get the silent treatment!!

"when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade"

After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

With barun or sanaya out I'll go back and read all the OS and FF i've shelved aside for those days after the show...Smile. Today's episode was a brilliant one and now I can live with that and not bother to watch if it is not progressing as per my liking.

More importantly I'll go out and enjoy the world...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Natalia

Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by After20at42

With barun or sanaya out I'll go back and read all the OS and FF i've shelved aside for those days after the show...Smile. Today's episode was a brilliant one and now I can live with that and not bother to watch if it is not progressing as per my liking.

That is indeed a BRILLIANT idea. You go enjoy. I am fervently hoping my favorite FFs do get updated. 

I seriously need to focus on my studies, but all this is making me more jittery. 
After20at42 Senior Member
After20at42
After20at42

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natalia

That is indeed a BRILLIANT idea. You go enjoy. I am fervently hoping my favorite FFs do get updated. 

I seriously need to focus on my studies, but all this is making me more jittery. 

Yes it is certainly unnerving, all this chaos..try not to read too much from the forum..eventually its your studies which is more important...just to have a business like ASR onscreen or a career like Barun offscreen..

Read this postive post by a tm and go back to a good night's sleep if you are in India or else have a nice day out in the world if you are living in some other country. Smile

TC
Natalia Goldie
Natalia
Natalia

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Yes it is certainly unnerving, all this chaos..try not to read too much from the forum..eventually its your studies which is more important...just to have a business like ASR onscreen or a career like Barun offscreen..

Read this postive post by a tm and go back to a good night's sleep if you are in India or else have a nice day out in the world if you are living in some other country. Smile

TC

Thanks. You take care too. Priya's post is indeed true. Just need to calm down!!
Wilma_flinstone Newbie
Wilma_flinstone
Wilma_flinstone

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

I AM A FAN of the SHOW WITH the CHEMISTRY of the cast (esp the leads) and the whole package it produces with the initial story that was promised.         

So if either one quits the show and jumps on board another, I might check on the deal but I won't be an avid watcher, UNLESS the show grips me. I know I would be called a traitor and all that

Without Barun I don't think the show would hold the charm as it does now, and without the show neither would Barun.

. So I am (and some others too) would be getting the WELL DESERVED BREAK!

agreedClap
bhangan IF-Rockerz
bhangan
bhangan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
^^^ OMG

I just came here to say I love your username

I used to love Flintstones as a kid LOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top