Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like RasGULla, do you? (Page 56)

Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Ah i guess i will make one if i get a good tagline :) But for now we can use the one Zahra posted aftr askin for permission..Wat say? :)
its free for use, no need to take permission.
tagline? mujhe zara sochne do. I'll scrap you okay?


KK and so we shall use it :) And yeah scrappin wil be cool. Megs nd Zhru we can chat at night at the CC nd decide stuff k? :)

Sure ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 26619

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by _rashi_

Oh com'on ...please don't mention my name there .. samjhi ya samjhayu LOL 

and you are a skilled & clever post-maker LOL that's why MODSwa haven't closed it down yet Embarrassed
nahi samajh gayiLOLLOL

I told that yesterday only, I'm gonna play smartEmbarrassed

LOL I know.. you have become smart... mere saath jo reh rahi hai aajkal ROFL
My sharpness is depleting because I'm staying with youROFL

How mean Ouch  kattiii 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preets19BornThisWay

hetvi.ipkknd IF-Dazzler
hetvi.ipkknd
hetvi.ipkknd

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 2892

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
i actually thought that u were making a post on the dessert rasgullaLOL, which is by the way, my favorite dessert of all!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Ah i guess i will make one if i get a good tagline :) But for now we can use the one Zahra posted aftr askin for permission..Wat say? :)
its free for use, no need to take permission.
tagline? mujhe zara sochne do. I'll scrap you okay?


KK and so we shall use it :) And yeah scrappin wil be cool. Megs nd Zhru we can chat at night at the CC nd decide stuff k? :)

yes ma'amLOL
Preets19 IF-Dazzler
Preets19
Preets19

Joined: 12 March 2012
Posts: 2613

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by Preets19

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

 I found this 
Arey Mariam made that!LOL
I'll ask her later if we can use that.
I saw someone else using it other than her ! LOL So I posted ! LOL

then may be its free for useLOL

im using it... yes its for freee...LOL
Hey dear I saw your comment in another post where i noticed the siggie and thats where I posted it from ! LOL Nice seeing you in rasGulla post ! Wink
i have commented in 5th page dear..
Oh!!! ppl notice me by sobti siggy..ApproveCool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by _rashi_

Oh com'on ...please don't mention my name there .. samjhi ya samjhayu LOL 

and you are a skilled & clever post-maker LOL that's why MODSwa haven't closed it down yet Embarrassed
nahi samajh gayiLOLLOL

I told that yesterday only, I'm gonna play smartEmbarrassed

LOL I know.. you have become smart... mere saath jo reh rahi hai aajkal ROFL
My sharpness is depleting because I'm staying with youROFL

How mean Ouch  kattiii 
Ek din mein kitna baar katti karegi?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IWishICould

zee_armaan IF-Dazzler
zee_armaan
zee_armaan

Joined: 30 April 2012
Posts: 2393

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Someone give me a shoulder to sulk on :/ My favourite show in the drains Disapprove


I am there girl..:/

Aww thanks for being there.. some serious bashing time now :/

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-happilyunknownBornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hetvi.ipkknd

i actually thought that u were making a post on the dessert rasgullaLOL, which is by the way, my favorite dessert of all!!!!
Had to make it that wayLOL
Its my fav tooEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Okay dont hate me but Shyams over acting is really

2

Author: Rani48   Replies: 10   Views: 2429

Rani48 10 2429 10 February 2012 at 2:57am by arri-spy06
Sneak in, at your own risk!!!!...still dont miss

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 7   Views: 2692

UltimateBarun 7 2692 10 January 2012 at 8:11pm by --drama_queen--
Dont they remember anything..

2

Author: mommamia   Replies: 14   Views: 2359

mommamia 14 2359 10 January 2012 at 8:09pm by --drama_queen--
oye Dont look at my girl pix added

2 3 4 5

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 36   Views: 4923

MaNanHoLiC 36 4923 30 November 2011 at 11:36am by MaNanHoLiC
i dont think that he said

Author: meerabnawaal14   Replies: 0   Views: 620

meerabnawaal14 0 620 28 November 2011 at 10:26am by meerabnawaal14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index