Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like RasGULla, do you? (Page 47)

..SankiMedhz.. IF-Sizzlerz
..SankiMedhz..
..SankiMedhz..

Joined: 25 February 2012
Posts: 13687

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by zee_armaan

Did you guys read behind the curtains? What a mess :/
Yes  I did, & I'm hating Gul more nowAngry


i second uAngry
I third you!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zee_armaanlolly143BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bavithra

My dear I have lot of presser in my head. You reduce my presser. I am laughing after 2 days. really my friend. Thanks 
Glad I could make you smileEmbarrassed
Arshisarunrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Arshisarunrocks
Arshisarunrocks

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 14356

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281853 

Whats your answer ? ROFL I am stuck ! Helpiaaoo ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by uktamil

My beauty - thx for making me laugh LOL

This post is without a doubt your best Wink

As for any words to Gul: be careful of who you step on on your way up because they will remember you on your way down

My lub is finally hereEmbarrassed
I was seriously angry yesterday, wanted to bash Gul, but if I had bashed like everyone does it would have got closed, so i bashed in my own styleEmbarrassed
My best? really?Shocked
Gul better read that lineAngry


I am proud of the fact that you bashed Gul such a mature way Big smile

You were angry and Yashi was upset - I had too write a long pm to calm her down LOL
Mature? did you see I used emoticons? this post looks mature?LOL
I wonder where is she? she was supposed to unres her res.Confused
Even added a line in the main post which she wanted to say.LOL


OMG Ye to tufan aa gaya hain..ROFL
Joke of the Day -  Mefgha bashed Gulabooo (new name of her) in mature wayyROFL

Kya post hainLOLLOLLOL


Megha I am very busy at work - as its friday I have to finsh my pending  workOuch
Yesterday whole day i didn't do anything except getting upsetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
But Now I am fineeLOLLOL, will try to unres as soon possible - before getting this post closeLOLLOL
That's what I'm wondering, mature post?ROFL
take you time, this post won't get closed...I guessLOL
Glad you're fine nowEmbarrassed
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshisarunrocks

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281853 

Whats your answer ? ROFL I am stuck ! Helpiaaoo ! 
OMG! I'm stuck too, why did you show that poll to me?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshisarunrocks

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 9210

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281293

Someone jst comment in this nd tell them that "Well deserved break" is jst a story cooked up by gul nd in reality they are throwing Barun out for the speaking out!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Joined: 18 February 2012
Posts: 33383

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -happilyunknown

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3281293

Someone jst comment in this nd tell them that "Well deserved break" is jst a story cooked up by gul nd in reality they are throwing Barun out for the speaking out!!

GulAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Joined: 24 March 2012
Posts: 5821

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by yashi_arnav

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by BornThisWay

Originally posted by uktamil

My beauty - thx for making me laugh LOL

This post is without a doubt your best Wink

As for any words to Gul: be careful of who you step on on your way up because they will remember you on your way down

My lub is finally hereEmbarrassed
I was seriously angry yesterday, wanted to bash Gul, but if I had bashed like everyone does it would have got closed, so i bashed in my own styleEmbarrassed
My best? really?Shocked
Gul better read that lineAngry


I am proud of the fact that you bashed Gul such a mature way Big smile

You were angry and Yashi was upset - I had too write a long pm to calm her down LOL
Mature? did you see I used emoticons? this post looks mature?LOL
I wonder where is she? she was supposed to unres her res.Confused
Even added a line in the main post which she wanted to say.LOL


OMG Ye to tufan aa gaya hain..ROFL
Joke of the Day -  Mefgha bashed Gulabooo (new name of her) in mature wayyROFL

Kya post hainLOLLOLLOL


Megha I am very busy at work - as its friday I have to finsh my pending  workOuch
Yesterday whole day i didn't do anything except getting upsetEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
But Now I am fineeLOLLOL, will try to unres as soon possible - before getting this post closeLOLLOL
That's what I'm wondering, mature post?ROFL
take you time, this post won't get closed...I guessLOL
Glad you're fine nowEmbarrassed

I am wondering - How this post is survived uptill nowLOLLOL
chaloo byee 4 noww
see u soon Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143ArshisarunrocksBornThisWay

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Okay dont hate me but Shyams over acting is really

2

Author: Rani48   Replies: 10   Views: 2435

Rani48 10 2435 10 February 2012 at 2:57am by arri-spy06
Sneak in, at your own risk!!!!...still dont miss

Author: UltimateBarun   Replies: 7   Views: 2694

UltimateBarun 7 2694 10 January 2012 at 8:11pm by --drama_queen--
Dont they remember anything..

2

Author: mommamia   Replies: 14   Views: 2360

mommamia 14 2360 10 January 2012 at 8:09pm by --drama_queen--
oye Dont look at my girl pix added

2 3 4 5

Author: MaNanHoLiC   Replies: 36   Views: 4929

MaNanHoLiC 36 4929 30 November 2011 at 11:36am by MaNanHoLiC
i dont think that he said

Author: meerabnawaal14   Replies: 0   Views: 620

meerabnawaal14 0 620 28 November 2011 at 10:26am by meerabnawaal14

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index