India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I don't like RasGULla, do you?

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I know you all waited for this post to get updated & some were even unaware of the content, please don't mind just like Goolji doesn't mind.

Now let me warn you before you read, as thread will be bashing you, & yes you! I'm talking to you Gool SherKHAN ji the boss of the 4 Rats!

We all know what has been going on since yesterday, our pyaari sabki dulari Goolji is on the verge of killing her show oops...her so-called baby!

History is repeating itself, she had done this to another show & now being done to our IPK as well for another show, nice move eh?

Our pyaari Gool has always been GUL & never bothered to clarify anything, how awesome is that!Monkey Icons Cici

Some blaming the actors, some blaming the channel, but I'm gonna blame my favourite Gool Maiyya.

No no, don't be afraid Gool Mata, I'm an angel, so won't be harsh with you, seriously!

The Pankhas a.k.a Fans always complained just to save your BABY! But oh well you neglected us all.

We took IsabGUL just for you! Wanna know why? then here you go:

Khushi's Babuji never got up from his wheelchair & never played the role of Papa-Bond we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
You used to show us those recycled dresses we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
You made Khushi wear those TAMBoo ka kapda, we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
No proper romance track, we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
Used Body Doubles every now & then, we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
HP/OP/JP/PP had numerous plastic surgeries, we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon
Mamaji disappered since 11/28/40/45 days, we didn't mind.Monkey Emoticon

Laxmi was not getting enough screen space because of AnJHAli, we started minding a bit, well at least I did.Monkey Icons Cici
You abruptly ended the Shyam track, yes we DID mind!Monkey Icon
But now Akshay & Deepali are about to quit the show, now we DO mind!Monkey Winks
You introduced this horrible Sheetal track, yes we DO mind!Monkey Icon

But now you're trying to throw out Barun! Yeh humey QUBOOL Nahi HAI Gool!

All the actors should learn from Laxmiji, she didn't even give 2 hoots & left the show with her head high.

Are the actors your GULaam? Sometimes you tell them to stay back & some times you tell them to leave? 

Why are you forcing your GULaams to lie? Let them come out & clarify if they are leaving or not!

Oh wait a sec! Are you planning to deactivate the 4 Lie-ons' page? Then better do as its gonna crash anytime my darling. (Credit: -chamkilli-)

Now now, I'm not good at writing stuffs you see, so here are some GULful things from your admirers:

A short little GULdasta from -SunSet-

Gool is Ghoul!

she thought she could Fool

The ones who drool, 

over ArShi, and she is so cruel, 

she lost her cool,

used writing as her tool, 

To ruin our beautiful Phool (aka IPK)

Are we a mule?

To not accept a duel?

And let us see who rule!! 

GULmohar from mansi894

Pool ke side pe deke Hume cool cool scene...
Tod diye tumne humara dil GOool...
We loved you Gool like a Goooldasta...
And now you are a mere kata forming barriers in our drool!!

A RasGULla from yashi_arnav

Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow. 

A GULab from ...Doctor...

Dear 4 never lions,

You guys are matru ki bijli ka mandola & I like the way you drink thanda thanda cola. I will hate you guys Jab tak hai jaan. I promise you'll be left with only Roti, kapda aur makaan. IPK gave you popularity so you considered yourselves as Heroine & made a Cocktail of our emotions. We thought you are Shivaji the boss but you turned out to be Bunty aur babbli. Now don't try to act like Khiladi786, come out from the hiding, be a Son of sardar & clearly tell us that you have abandoned your baby. Kuch kuch hota hai 4 lions aap nahi samjhenge but life is Kabhi khushi kabhi gham so if you have given us khushi then we will accept gham also. But remember one thing you can never be PH of the year!

Yours not-so-lovingly,
I-want-a-life-loser

No Barun = No ASR = No IPK = Gool on the streets.(Credit : -chamkilli-)

So Gool you're the ultimate FoolMonkey Emoticon

P.S Joota chappals are welcomed, but not on me but on our GOOL & her 4 Rats.

Edited by BornThisWay - 09 November 2012 at 4:56am

The following 221 member(s) liked the above post:

dia-ksgfan1Kmandugayath3so_hanikhantitaliaSkill123Moumi-ctgMmaryamrimi657SanthuSobtitasfia09meg2swemanhafatemajugnuri54bs..cathrynzerStarStruck10khushiasripkkndArtijain2007Cloverlucky21barun12BavithraarnavarnavArshinmepriya_raother49ndSamsun11funkypiyadheepthareshmeegunputSYGOtharu23Jordinabhayaminto123-Reva-xyzsantaNatachaipi2011craziefanserendipity235arnav_addictedjshreya16dimishraSu_SomerholicArchu61cutivenikaashwathiprabhatavoldemortyush-swtBublyKhushipreciousgirl125fizzyfairy124555samaira25rajalekshmismitzyPMAura7advaitasumeetasatiisparvatiluckyarnavcutiepie_ashKrishna_Layahabiba2073Anshi7Krishma042el_florarshi_roxninaraj1sana535UltimateWishesanya_maheshwarimoon8387Ashgx-Sarah-xPyaaraarnavcutiewinkvinu.sr.Lovegood.tv_watcherifsaal044LoveYouChutki..chunkysonyPixieFairyBarun-ObsessedChochoo83ashmir24anamunirCrazy_1001bhagyatharapayasashagun-rocksmtina0207SViji_2706MGRMFFSPatatoTheDailyRush_Afrin_sabz105Samaira32ashw99_G1234_mitrabhuyandevishreeasthagarwalRozy77archie_79mirka88mpk2011Tinkerbell5fly_dogswetha_chpinki_sanyalPreets19ZarahatkewonderblakeArhiDeewani-Viji-DaRkPrInCeSsarchanakborregrockingcouplezee_armaanBornToShipArShiSanthu.The.Kingvellainsaansree_dey_BacknForth_srain10BreeeezyJammy-ASRphankivandana1965naughtymalluarshistarSpringPearl..ashiya..kooltoadarpita20Arshig8cutelittleangelmomo121..Saraa..--Kittu--incarnadineKesh123207shikha--Yashi--deeswarna-FriedriceJi--Dreamer-VYGA89chandana.sLetzLiveOurLyfgmskMani.raizada.Frozen.coronapsycheMariam_Sultan1yyy2krish3sayli_sarun-Sunset-medha16JennyAvnipooja_k93smitarzaniaxMini17jaya100Vidya_luv_SaRunAR_EternalLovezooni.blue-HoneyBoo-sigridNitaReid.nirvana.-Euphoria-ragvir.fan* Unnati *pri_armaan_disha_Girlabouttownrushshriapplesauce.Divya1503GayuArnavclarissajohnsoniaduttaght_shona_4evr-Areeba-..SankiMedhz..-MKB-HifahPr1yankaBerryBlush07Mrs_Darcy_17susan7Mihrimah.Brooke.Arshisarunrocks...Tanu...Riima_Azraareemamariyamadithyan-QueenlyChitra-.MyriadOfHues.Ireena7-Koeli_Appy-IWishICould-chamkilli-xAaliyaNestleToulouseriti4u_TheJoker-..Dreamer..-Rehnuma-Nichuss.shinchan.-PyaariBhootni-

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
resBig smile

unresGOOLing

starting with--
ch..ch...ch..chuhe hayee chuhe kitne maar gaye
kk..kk..kk..kitne hayee kitno k DIL phut gaye
hayee tauba kya hoga jo hona he vo hoga
sab GUL se puchte he vo KAUNSE PLANET se ayi

NAAM GULabi bai GULabi bai

Gool ji trolling in b/w 4 donkeys

The ultimate Fool JI..the rocking monkeyji.. Monkey Icon Yoyo

We luved GOOLji baby...n what she give to us...Monkey Wink Yoyo

P.S.-- Goolji..I dnt owe any explaination by the way Monkey Winks Yoyo

Ur show is deffo gonna create history of HAVING MAXIMUM QUITS within 1.5 yrs.,..U r gonna be in GUINESS BOOK of WORLD RECORD...Monkey Icon CiciMonkey Icon Cici

So...I want to appreciate her---

Goolji given us DABBA VEY of ShyamJHALLI Monkey Emoticons

Goolji has given us Kajraare naino vale LALLANJI Monkey Wink Yoyo

Goolji has given us SCorpion lover SHYAMU Monkey Emoticons

Goolji has given us LAKSHMIJI  Monkey Icons Yoyo

I am a follower of GOOLJI in disguise who is not interested in eating RasGULLA from Goolji

Bolo QuGULL he Monkey Winks

Samjhe ya Samjhau

to bolo GULmaataji ki JAI

Edited by aditi_arshi - 09 November 2012 at 4:17am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumi-ctgnamrata67331barun12Krishna_LayaBublyKhushiarnav_addictedcraziefanpayasabhagyatharaBarun-ObsessedPyaaraarnav-Ms.Minion-srain10Preets19.Frozen.Mariam_Sultangmskchandana.svandana1965arshistar.nirvana.MihrimahBornThisWay-Rehnuma-

-Sunset- IF-Rockerz
-Sunset-
-Sunset-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome yar! 

Edited by -Sunset- - 09 November 2012 at 7:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BornThisWay

_Mansi IF-Dazzler
_Mansi
_Mansi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
res al the best mezz!!

BornThisWay

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
you know what i actually think GUL is soo smartMonkey Emoticons Cici
i mean when geet was going on its her baby and when ipk came geet got butchered and when geet fans warned us out reaction was Monkey Emoticon
jealous soles!!!!
when we told the same to qubool fans their reaction on seeing us is same Monkey Emoticon
but we know what will happen after gul has another baby in her handsMonkey Emoticon
see she is fooling all her fans!!!
Monkey Emoticon
first she fooled geet fans then ipk fans and for sure qubool fans are next in lineMonkey Emoticons
so i think she is the smartest lady out there!!!!
but as all good things come to an end!!!
gul's delusion that viewers are fools and will take any crap wala attitude should come to an end!!!
and i think this will teach a lesson to GUL!!!
1st her previous show before ipk has only international viewers but for ipk it has local viewers and it was in top 5 !!!
so if she thinks she can fool us thenMonkey Icons Yoyo
actually the 4 lions stand for 4 rats or bats your comfort
1st rat stands for -wont listen to fans
2nd rat stands for -torture actors till they leave
3rd rat stands for-killing old baby once new one arrives
4th rat stands for -not taking VIEWERS SERIOUSLY and playing with our emotions!!!

what i want to do is in my signature but i will make sure that i will promote qubool hain like never beforeMonkey Icon Cici
i mean not to watch!!!!Monkey Emoticon Cici
megha i don't know when u are going to unres the main page but i am posting this as i want to vent out!!!!!
but will edit again seeing the main post!!!!!
my monkeys may be funny but matter is seriousMonkey Winks
and forget to add this will be my last show from 4lions err 4rats cum bats cum cats
Monkey Icon

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 09 November 2012 at 1:56am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Moumi-ctgtasfia09meg2swebarun12reshmeegunputcraziefanKrishna_LayaKrishma042xyzsantaarnav_addictedriha5002MGRMFFSChochoo83cutiewinkPyaaraarnavJammy-srain10Santhu.The.KingDaRkPrInCeSsBreeeezyipkkndfanforevaBarunkidewaniPreets19devishreesayli_sarun.Frozen.chandana.sgmskArshig8arshistarvandana1965cutelittleangelFlora3333Riima_Azraasusan7Mihrimah.Brooke.BerryBlush07NitaReidriti4uIreena7IWishICouldBornThisWay-chamkilli-.shinchan.Nichuss-Rehnuma-

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
res :P
EDIT

OMG loved your post like Seriously just adored it m reading it over and over again
N i jst AGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID
she expect people to watch Qabool hai DeadDead She doesnt know what awaits her like sriously

Honestly i feel like insulting that personand the Ph   i once considered like the best  but MY god this is worst than DKP and what happenned to Bidaai
She lied to us she played with us and with the actors OuchOuchOuch

i dnt even want to laugh or sound hilarious here because What she did was worst than whatever i had exepected
after Bidaai and Tere liye FIASCO i never expected someone else to beat Kekta and Rajan Shahid but Gul khan surpassed them today by throwing out our BBy CryCryCryCry

Edited by BaRul-lover - 09 November 2012 at 5:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tasfia09craziefanBornThisWay

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
LOVED YOUR POST, Meghz !!!!

Well , all I can say is that I DETEST RasGULla now ... It is tasteless (read it as scriptless) LOL and has horrifying shape
I'm seriously not gonna buy 4rats/bats' (who sucks actors' blood out) crap ever
4RATS is the GAREEEBest PH I've ever seen till now  

they don't even have proper wardrobe & hair stylists for their leads.. Stern Smile
I mean what kinda disastrous PH is this ..is completely beyond my comprehension..Confused 
Thank Goodness Barun is gonna leave this Pagal House (PH) .. 

PS: I updated it from phone so pardon all the spelling mistakes .. hehe! :D 

Edited by _rashi_ - 09 November 2012 at 5:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanBornThisWay

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
megha tere post ko bina post ke hi likes mil jati hai...wah

BornThisWay

Go to top