India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR confirmed something today (Page 4)

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Ok...today there was a clear indication that Arnav and Khushi will be together...Asr in the last scene asked Khushi to not ask anything to him for couple of days...he is on to something...he was very firm when he said Stay to Sheetal. He is going to trap Sheetal...

I am just sad ... They introduced the trust and hamesha dialogues...I have a very bad feeling that Asr is going into coma...gosh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

The way I'm seeing things I have a felling this show will take a leap with Khushi getting pregnant A&K will die in a car accident Sanaya will be shown as there daughter. Anjali will be a mother to her she will be the one that brought her up and take care of her. ( this is better to watch than seeing K with another manAngry)
sounds excellent. Do that Cvs.
We will watch IF THIS HAPPENS for sure.
Sanaya as a rich Brat with ASR like persona and beauty like her mom is something I wanna watch.
I will miss Barun but atleast Arhi won't be seperated and ASR easing away won't happen. Let us have some happy moments before Sobti leaves and then Sanaya as miss Raizada with Mr Grasim would work.
Now if Sobti stays then no problem. We want him to stay back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RupunzalexAaliya

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Ok...today there was a clear indication that Arnav and Khushi will be together...Asr in the last scene asked Khushi to not ask anything to him for couple of days...he is on to something...he was very firm when he said Stay to Sheetal. He is going to trap Sheetal...

I am just sad ... They introduced the trust and hamesha dialogues...I have a very bad feeling that Asr is going into coma...gosh.
coma?
Nooo.
But that's better than killing him off.
But that will happen ONLY IF Sobtis coming back for sure.
Sounds OK. Now as long as that Shitty gets kicked out I am ok. Well somewhat OK

Rupunzale

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barunlicious

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">h<font size="4">a ha shitty was goin<font size="4">g on and on and he was like W*F?chalo atleast sme post on epi</font></font></font></font>
loved ASRs W*F expression.
I loved his cold attitude towards Shotty when he asked her to STAY.
Yeah Shitty ASR got you. Stay at RM to have a QUICK DEPERTURE to HELL.

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah Shitty is lying and I would have enjoyed the story today a lot more if I was not aware of the off screen drama!

I knew she would say they were drunk! Or that he was drunk! Just as I thought she said graduation night! So that is when people go their separate ways! So she was so predictable!

I hope they unravel the DNA test soon!

trina2010

satiisparvati Senior Member
satiisparvati
satiisparvati

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

The way I'm seeing things I have a felling this show will take a leap with Khushi getting pregnant A&K will die in a car accident Sanaya will be shown as there daughter. Anjali will be a mother to her she will be the one that brought her up and take care of her. ( this is better to watch than seeing K with another manAngry)

This will be an awesome storyline.  A little Khushi with Asr attitude.   Btw i don't believe Asr was virgin.  He was def doing it with La.  Only he did it without being in love with her.  

trina2010

ipkknd2o12 Senior Member
ipkknd2o12
ipkknd2o12

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
omg..hehe love ur post after all this drama on IF

trina2010

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by satiisparvati

This will be an awesome storyline. A little Khushi with Asr attitude. Btw i don't believe Asr was virgin. He was def doing it with La. Only he did it without being in love with her.
I expected ASR to be a KHILADI KUMAR and I hope he was one except I hopeD he never DID THAT SHITTY. Anyway looks like my prayers were heard by CVs and ASR had no interest in Shittys bottom.Btw I also feel he did stuffs with La and others as well, that way he won't be called a V Kumar.
Anyway ASRs W*F expression was to die for today.

Go to top