ASR confirmed something today

Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi MAIN USS TYPE KA LADKA THA HI NAHIN

Practically he said he was not into casual sex. Chalo all my dreams of ASR being a experienced Khiladi down the drain now.
IT SEEMS ASR was V and Khushi Kumari Gupta got the FIRST BITE.
Now I am dissappointed BUT I know some people will be happy about it for sure. 
I felt  good though seeing ASRs flinch when Shitty was talking about their intiamte moments. Looks like ASR had no interest in Shit_alls Shitty bottom( A*s)
Shitty is in BIG  trouble. Looks like ASR is ON IT AND Shitty is going to get her bottom kicked very soon.

P.S.I am depressed but trying to spread positivity as long as possible
KICK~A** POST BUDDY...would love to see that.
First of all I don't believe Shitall drunk story ASR has diabetes going over board in drinking would effect his health and he would have been hospitalized.  
ha ha shitty was going on and on and he was like W*F?chalo atleast sme post on epi
Trina, i think he is not into drunk casual unprotected sex.

It is clear he and La did have a physical relationship. Even La said, live in is doing everything pat patni do without shaadi. That's what freaked Kh out.
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

First of all I don't believe Shitall drunk story ASR has diabetes going over board in drinking would effect his health and he would have been hospitalized.  
Shitty was talking CRAP and ASRs expressions were BANG ON. Barun Tussi MAT JAA yaar.
RUK JA DEAR, RUK JA😭
Originally posted by trina2010

Shitty was talking CRAP and ASRs expressions were BANG ON. Barun Tussi MAT JAA yaar.
RUK JA DEAR, RUK JA😭

Originally posted by momma1128

Trina, i think he is not into drunk casual unprotected sex.

It is clear he and La did have a physical relationship. Even La said, live in is doing everything pat patni do without shaadi. That's what freaked Kh out.
Anu I am happy that he didnt DO SHITTY thats all.
he did not. I loved whe he tried to explain and Khushi acted all mature .
Anyway Looks like ASR did not believe that Shitty at all and is going to find out soon. He had no guilt, no confusion about his lpast AS HE IS THE MAN WITH FULL CONTROL OF HIS LIFE.
He ios going to find out very soon
HELL YES... my wish came true .. he was a V before khushi.. chalo Cvs didnt ruin his charater completely ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Provided the cv's know this fact..I don't have my expectations high though