India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya and Barun should both Quit!

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Everyone on this forum is all over the place, some are hating the show, others are hating the actors.

No I don't really want both Sanaya and Barun to quit, but they should.

This show started to go downhill, not when Arnav got kidnapped and Barun took a break, but since that terrace scene! We were shown nonsense after that, Arnav was just horrible to Khushi, and didn't think logically, and Khushi became a joker. Not exactly the intense love story we expected.

Now most of us are agreed that the show is no longer what it used to be, it isn't as good anymore, and it's not just us even the PH knows that. They can't even come up with good storylines anymore, they said so themselves. In their words, now that Arnav and Khushi are married, what more is left?
They're no longer bothered about the show, not because they don't care about it, but because they no longer have any ideas about it.

So why exactly would we want our favourite actors to be a part of a show where the writers no longer know what script to give them? Why should we be angry if actors want to leave the show considering most us even know that the show isn't that good anymore, imagine what they think?

Of course I love this show, and at one point I would've been heartbroken if either Sanaya or Barun left the show, and I still would be, but not to the same extent anymore.
It's come to a point where the stories in IPKKND have become so bad that I think it's better if both Sanaya and Barun leave. They deserve to be in a show which treats them like the leads, not extras, a show that actually gives them good storylines to portray, not tracks mainly based on the supporting cast.

My question to you guys is (those of you who agree that the show has gone downhill) do you really want your favourite actors to stay in a show that has gone downhill and we think isn't great? Why would you want that? Don't you think they deserve better?

And no this isn't a defence for Barun, this is a defence for all those that want to leave IPKKND. If the actors don't have much of a job to do due to a lack of creative thinking by the writers, they shouldn't have to stay in the show, they don't owe that to anyone.

If the storylines were great, I too would be sad with any actor departing. But they're not great, they're not even good, so for me if both Sanaya and Barun left I would feel relief that they are no longer part of a show that is going further and further downhill..

Before you guys start hating me I love this show, and I love the actors, but sometimes it's time to let go...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saddafmahmood

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top