Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Gul Khan will be remembered... (Page 2)

aahan1 Senior Member
aahan1
aahan1

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awesomecouples

I'm Sorry Guys but this is not done...Stern Smile
How can u just insult Gul Khan like that...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Come on It's just a Track in the story that they have created... if v all like/LOVE the serial till now.. its because of the crew members who work hard day and night just to entertain us
i'm sure that they have something very interesting in mind that's why such a track... or may b there are some internal problems/Professional reasons
v can't just instult anyone like this.
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job
sorry i m not agree with caz if she has no story then she needs to end the show with happily she dont need to spoiled the all charatcters.if she is good then y everyone are quitting? huh? so plz be quite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..lazylad8-FauZi

awesomecouples Senior Member
awesomecouples
awesomecouples

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahan1

How can u just insult Gul Khan like that...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Come on It's just a Track in the story that they have created... if v all like/LOVE the serial till now.. its because of the crew members who work hard day and night just to entertain us
i'm sure that they have something very interesting in mind that's why such a track... or may b there are some internal problems/Professional reasons
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job
sorry i m not agree with caz if she has no story then she needs to end the show with happily she dont need to spoiled the all charatcters.if she is good then y everyone are quitting? huh? so plz be quite
How can u say that she is not good... she has produced, written and directed some of the best youth shows... and if 2day every1 loves IPKKND its because of her and her team... may b she has a story line but its not working out or something like that u cant blame any 1 without knowing the correct reason for his/her actions. I'm sorry if i'm being 2 rude but it's wrong 2 INSULT her like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

How can u say that she is not good... she has produced, written and directed some of the best youth shows... and if 2day every1 loves IPKKND its because of her and her team... may b she has a story line but its not working out or something like that u cant blame any 1 without knowing thecorrectreason for his/her actions. I'm sorry if i'm being 2 rude but it's wrong 2 INSULT her like this

Sorry to butt in,

Gul and the PH have mocked us fans every step of the way. With ridiculous statements like 'Dekhna hai toh Delhi's calling US names, with shitty storyline with no logic whatsoever! The last blow was asking for storylines from US viewers!

She may have given us strong characters and a lovely show but she has also managed to kill it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I hate Gul too, who kills their own baby???
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

How can u just insult Gul Khan like that???
...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job... and one more thing let's not compare her to any 1 else (EK) both are different in their concepts and ways Angry
u sound like GUL herself,  protesting her

Edited by DANGGG - 08 November 2012 at 3:20pm
DANGGG IF-Rockerz
DANGGG
DANGGG

Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I hate Gul too, who kills their own baby???
only a bitch can
Mahi122 Goldie

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Gul Khan sucks!

Go to top