Gul Khan will be remembered... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by awesomecouples

How can u say that she is not good... she has produced, written and directed some of the best youth shows... and if 2day every1 loves IPKKND its because of her and her team... may b she has a story line but its not working out or something like that u cant blame any 1 without knowing thecorrectreason for his/her actions. I'm sorry if i'm being 2 rude but it's wrong 2 INSULT her like this

Sorry to butt in,

Gul and the PH have mocked us fans every step of the way. With ridiculous statements like 'Dekhna hai toh Delhi's calling US names, with shitty storyline with no logic whatsoever! The last blow was asking for storylines from US viewers!

She may have given us strong characters and a lovely show but she has also managed to kill it!
I hate Gul too, who kills their own baby???
Originally posted by awesomecouples

I'm Sorry Guys but this is not done...😳
How can u just insult Gul Khan like that???
...next we'll c that yr insulting not only her but all the crew members
Come on It's just a Track in the story that they have created... if v all like/LOVE the serial till now.. its because of the crew members who work hard day and night just to entertain us
i'm sure that they have something very interesting in mind that's why such a track... or may b there are some internal problems/Professional reasons
v can't just instult anyone like this.
Gul Khan has done a great job with all her shows whether in Cinevistaas or in 4 Lions n i'm sure she will continue doing a good job... and one more thing let's not compare her to any 1 else (EK) both are different in their concepts and ways 😡
u sound like GUL herself,  protesting herEdited by DANGGG - 11 years ago
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I hate Gul too, who kills their own baby???
only a bitch can
for being the worst producer in the history of Indian television.
Gul Khan is a pure kamini I have ever seen...She sucks !! She steals ideas from Ekta too..Loser !!
I am sure she forced Barun to say about the ''break'' thing..What a cheap loser in the history of India TV ?🤢👏 She tried her level best to ruin Barun's image.
Dont remember the last time I badmouthed about and hated someone soo much.
Hate gul to the core.
 Plz guys email SP and request them to take IPK from Gul and give it to some good PH. i already emailed them regarding this issue, 
if you still love IPK and Arhi, plz do it right now.
Hey guys let me vent out out something
4 lions u r such a pathetic ph who dont deserve any show or its star cast specially ipk. Jab apne baby ko grow up karna nahi aata to why bring it at first. See my mother who never create any diff b/w me n my small sis so why u 4 lunatics. Why u 4 pigs r self obssessed with a actor who ditched u 2ice but who can explain u this. I have a gut feeling 4 downmarkets u will regret to ditch the loyal viewers like us n specially ipk n i think in few monts qh will become fizool hai mark my words guys. Just watch out guys god sees everything. Unke house mei darkness nahi always brightess present hoti hai. 4 fucckers just wait n watch .
Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Yeah... I hate her... to the core

what was that? Agreed she messed up ...but calling a women like this...stop it ...3/4 of the forum members are female population and we insult other female. Have some respect . Who is calling barun with b words then why calling her like this. We can vent our frustration and unhappiness thru better language.
Originally posted by sairam03

what was that? Agreed she messed up ...but calling a women like this...stop it ...3/4 of the forum members are female population and we insult other female. Have some respect . Who is calling barun with b words then why calling her like this. We can vent our frustration and unhappiness thru better language.

As someone...who has forever been polite and never send any hate mails and tried to as positive as ever...right now...I don't agree with you...GUL is still manipulating us...I have no respect for such a person regardless of her/his gender...if you feel an ounce of sympathy for her...please leave the forum...they are manipulative ppl...there is a new Gul standard of manipulation...really her PH is going to be out of business soon...
Edited by Mahi122 - 11 years ago