Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kookie2020

Sharyn, dont tell me you are still rooting for him to come back.

Ofcourse he is not coming back.
He has a mess to solve yaara.
I think he should do that soon and get some grip over it.
U saw him yesterday, he is looking his worst.
Understand yaaraz.
Watch him as MR.right now.
Ismailvezame zindabbad.

Hoping for a miracle Kookieji...god why aren't they just clearing the air😡
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Shreya..bhaiya doesnt hv that much guts..otherwise he can tell straight "I m quiting due to my role etc..etc.."..wht is going on now..he is one part of it...till now PH dont give any statement against Barun..all r spoilers...but Barun has given contradictary statements...come on  he  isnt a kid...in this telly bussiness,He is now for 7/8 years...or more...
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Shreya : ðŸ¤£

Interesting dream. I think sub-consciously you are  scared of Gul. since you see her as an evil woman.. She must always look like this to you 😈.  Since you also want to kill her she got to know it and is warning u in her dreams 😆

Wow ! Rima is always the person in charge. Rima ji is always missing in action.. I have seen her and she looks every bit the professional she sounds.
Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can we go to Qubool hai forum and bash the shit outta them? Edited by kookie2020 - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

@asr4eva :  thanks. ðŸ˜†

LOL..thanks for what..😉 😆
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@shreya: that's a scary creepy dream! I hate horror films and I hate that dream! ðŸ¤¢
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaitra2011

@ Swathi:  you are in charge? Cool! I'll help you. ðŸ˜ƒ

Please do! I'll be obliged! 😃
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASR4eva

LOL..thanks for what..😉 😆

For clarification!

Didn't see the leaving for a bit post, until later! ðŸ˜ƒ
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

@Shreya..bhaiya doesnt hv that much guts..otherwise he can tell straight "I m quiting due to my role etc..etc.."..wht is going on now..he is one part of it...till now PH dont give any statement against Barun..all r spoilers...but Barun has given contradictary statements...come on  he  isnt a kid...in this telly bussiness,He is now for 7/8 years...or more...

And because bhaiyaa has no guts... he stood up for his co-actors and was the first one to demand a change from PH?

and you think he would tell US that?come out clear and say I am quitting due to this-this-this reason?

And what do you think will Gul do to him then? What he is doing right now is professionalism. He cannot drag PH into all this..yes I agree he is a bad liar..and cannot lie..but that's not his fault ...

He is obviously being forced into giving good statements for PH..and NO professional person would ruin the image of a company once he/she worked with...because on that he/she is judged.
If he maligns PH right now, others may get wary of him...it can cost him a lot..his reputation..etc..

Right now he is getting respect as well as support. What more can you want in a time like this? 

Edited by arshi21 - 11 years ago
StormChaser thumbnail

Originally posted by: JerryTheMouse

For clarification!

Didn't see the leaving for a bit post, until later! ðŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I got that.. No probs! 😆 😃